Monster Jam at Angel Stadium of Anaheim will take place over 6 nights and three weekends in January and February of 2024. The event will feature 12 drivers with the ability to control 12,000-pound machines doing backflips at up to 70 miles per hour. Fans can also attend the Monster Jam Pit Party where they will be able to see the trucks up close, along with their favorite drivers.
Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
Address: 2000 Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806
Saturday, January 20, 2024 | 6:30 PM
Sunday, January 21, 2024 | 2:30 PM
Saturday, February 3, 2024 | 6:30 PM
Sunday, February 4, 2024 | 2:30 PM
Saturday, February 17, 2024 | 6:30 PM
Sunday, February 18, 2024 | 2:30 PM
How Long is Monster Jam?
Monster Jam is about 2 hours in length with a 15 minute intermission for “construction” trucks to smooth the dirt arena and move the crushed cars.
Monster Jam Pit Party
At the Monster Jam Pit Party, you can see the massive trucks up close, meet the drivers and crews, get autographs and take pictures. Check out the Pit Stop Play Area, inflatable slides, remote control truck course, and new photo ops, including the chance to take a photo with the Series trophy. Plus, this fun-filled experience is the only place to get an insider’s look at how these 12,000-pound trucks are built to stand up to the competition.
Pit Parties require a separate admission ticket, along with a ticket for the Monster Jam event.
Monster Jam Pit Party Trackside
Monster Jam Trackside begins approximately one hour before the event start time and features:
- Competition Preview
- Driver Interviews
- Behind the Scenes with the Pit Crew
- Judges Zone Overview
- Opening Ceremonies
- Power Rush Truck Introductions
Competitions & Challenges
- Racing Competition: The trucks race along a prescribed course with the first advancing in the competition. Winners advance until only two trucks remain with the finals determining the racing champion. Racing may be preceded by qualifying to establish brackets.
- Skills Challenge: Monster Jam drivers will have multiple opportunities to perform the best stunt, bringing at least two wheels into the air. This is a judged competition.
- Donut Competition: Trucks perform in designated flat areas with the objective to rotate the truck as many times and as quickly as possible. This is a judged competition.
- Freestyle Competition: Competitors perform tricks and stunts throughout the floor area at a designated time. This is a judged competition.
During the Skills Challenge, Donut, and/or Freestyle competitions, fans are encouraged to use their mobile device and log into JudgesZone.com.
Monster Jam Tips
- Bring earplugs or headphones especially for younger children. The trucks, music and the crowd will be very loud. If you have a child who is sensitive to loud noises, don’t take them.
- Arrive early to get the best seats and avoid long lines.
- Set aside some money for souvenirs.
- Tailgate in the parking lot.
- Bring a blanket and dress according to the scheduled weather.
- Get the Monster Jam Pit Party pass and meet the drivers and take instagrammable pictures in front of the trucks.
- Bring a pen and something for the drivers to sign autographs.
- If you want to get a good view of the action, try to sit as close to the track as possible. You’ll get a better view of the stunts and tricks, and you’ll feel the ground shake as the trucks go by.
- Learn about the drivers and trucks before you go. It will make it more fun.
|AMA Supercross – Angel Stadium of Anaheim||Angel Stadium of Anaheim|
|Orange County Breweries||Sporting Events In Orange County|
|Best Sports Bars: Where to Watch||OCVibe|
Monique McArthur is a mother of two, writer, and creator of delicious recipes. In her spare time she enjoys exploring all that Orange County has to offer, traveling, shopping, running with her dogs and spending time with family.