Bring on the music! FivePoint Amphitheatre in Irvine is open and adding more events to the calendar every day. The 12,000 seat outdoor venue replaces the iconic Irvine Meadows that closed in 2016 after 36 years of live music to make room for apartments.
The current, temporary location of Five Point Amphitheater is locked in for at least three years, with talks to have a permanent venue developed in the Orange County Great Park. All events at Five Point Amphitheater are all ages but strollers will not be permitted into the venue. Guests may bring signs that are no larger than 8.5 by 11 inches. All bags may be searched upon entering the venue.
Address: 14800 Chinon, Irvine, CA 92618
Phone Number: 949-988-6800
Box Office Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Day of Show 12:00 pm until headliner is on stage
Seating Capacity: 12,000-capacity outdoor venue
General Parking: Free (included in price of ticket)
Premium Parking: $50
RV/Limo Parking: $75
Guaranteed Up Front Parking: $100
Opening: One hour before scheduled showtimes.
Parking & Directions
FivePoint COVID Policy
Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a face covering. The CDC strongly recommends that all fans who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear face coverings unless they are actively eating, drinking or are otherwise exempt from having to wear a face covering. FivePoint does NOT check for proof of COVID vaccination.
Please note that as official local health guidelines evolve regarding COVID-19 safety protocols, the venue may change policies or shift seating configurations and increase/decrease capacity.
Seating at FivePoint Amphitheater can accommodate up to 12,000 attendees. The temporary venue includes sections 1-6, which are the closest sections to the stage with portable seats on the lawn. The remaining sections are temporary seats on a bleacher-style foundation with each level rising slightly to maximize the view.
If you want the best seat in the house to all your favorite shows, premium seating is available to purchase for the season. Amenities include centrally located box seats, wait staff to provide service to your seats, premium parking, and a VIP Lounge with seating and a full service bar and private restrooms.
Visit www.livenation.com to view VIP packages that may involve a meet and greet or additional access. The venue box office does not sell any meet and greet, backstage or venue passes.
Season ticket benefits include premium concert seats, VIP parking, VIP Club access, private venue entrance, private bathrooms and a dedicated customer service staff.
A variety of delicious concessions are available for purchase at FivePoint Amphitheater. Concessions are provided by Cassell’s Hamburgers, Questlove’s Cheesesteak, Dog Haus, Hanjip Korean BBQ, and The Big Cheese. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase at the venue, but guests are not permitted to bring outside beverages into Five Point Amphitheater. Recent talks indicate that concessions may be expanded by offering selections prepared by local Top Chef contestants.
Your Phone is Your Ticket
Download and open the Live Nation App to add tickets to your wallet. Screenshots and printouts will not be accepted.
Tickets can also be transferred to friends and saved in their wallet all within the app.
All points of contact will only accept credit or debit cards. Cash to card conversion is available at guest services.
FivePoint Amphitheatre Parking
Free general parking is included in the price of your ticket but be prepared for a walk on asphalt. The main general parking lot is located on Chinon. Premium and VIP parking is available but must be purchased online before the event. There is a separate lot for Premium, VIP, Limo, and Up Front Parking that is located at the entrance on Marine Way. Limited accessible/handicapped parking is available in the VIP/Premium Parking Lot. Accessible parking usually fills up. Follow the signs near the venue to easily locate the appropriate parking lot.
Detailed Parking and Directions can be found here. There are three entrances, find out which to take.
FivePoint Amphitheatre Tips & Venue Information
- Be careful with navigation directions as many are wrong since the venue is new. There is no venue entrance from Alton or Barranca. The only entrances are off Sand Canyon (VIP/Premier/Ride Share) and Irvine Blvd. (general parking)
- There is a dedicated Uber, Lyft, Taxi pickup area right outside the venue.
- Take the train and stop at the Irvine station. It’s a five minute walk to the venue.
- Easy entrance with security scan.
- The designated driver program offers free soda or water.
- Seating is erected on chairs placed on aluminum rafters similar to a high school field. The seats with higher elevation can get cold if it is windy.
- Seats in the first 2 sections are portable seats on grass with not much elevation.
- There is no free WiFi.
- Entering and exiting the venue is slow. Expect to take some time to get in and out of the parking lots.
- The amphitheater itself is not an amphitheater. It is a temporary venue set up on the old airport runway and includes a temporary stage, temporary turf, and temporary aluminum bleachers.
- Mercury Insurance customers receive member perks at FivePoint Amphitheater that include a free VIP parking upgrade when you show your insurance ID card to the parking attendant, Fast Lane Access with valid Mercury ID, and occasional pre-sale access to select events.
- The bathrooms are a mixture of port-o-potties, and can get stinky with long lines.
- Alcohol $20 margarita, $17 beer
- This is a Budweiser / Pepsi venue that offers a variety of choices like Shock Top and Aquafina.
- People have reported handicapped parking is limited and runs out.
What’s Allowed at FivePoint Amphitheatre
- Clear, smaller sized bags/back packs (no larger than 14″x14″x6″)
- Cameras – nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- Food – in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag
- Water – up to 1 gallon in a factory sealed or empty bottle
What’s Not Allowed
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- Hard sided/large coolers
- Large or oversized bags/back packs, such as luggage, duffel bags, or industrial/camping-sized backpacks
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
- Lawn chairs
2021 Events at FivePoint Amphitheatre
|An Evening With Chicago & Their Greatest Hits||Saturday||6/12/2021|
|AJR – The OK Orchestra Tour||Sunday||6/19/2021|
|Pacific Symphony Orchestra July 4th Spectacular – Elton John Tribute||Sunday||7/4/2021|
|Slightly Stoopid – Summer Traditions 2021||Friday||7/16/2021|
|Fishfest 2021 with Chris Tomlin & More||Saturday||7/17/2021|
|Dierks Bentley – Beers On Me Tour 2021||Friday||8/20/2021|
|Rise Against – Nowhere Generation Tour||Saturday||8/21/2021|
|Coheed And Cambria and The Used 2021||Friday||8/27/2021|
|Megadeth And Lamb of God||Wednesday||9/1/2021|
|El Euro Party||Friday||9/3/2021|
|Firme Sundays OC Funk Fest||Sunday||9/5/2021|
|Kiss: End Of The Road World Tour||Thursday||9/9/2021|
|Dave Matthews Band||Friday||9/10/2021|
|Dave Matthews Band||Saturday||9/11/2021|
|Korn & Staind||Sunday||9/12/2021|
|Lady A: What A Song Can Do Tour 2021||Friday||9/17/2021|
|Welcome To Maverick City Music Tour||Sunday||9/19/2021|
|Pitbull: I Feel Good Tour||Friday||9/24/2021|
|Jason Aldean: Back In The Saddle Tour 2021||Saturday||9/25/2021|
|Lynyrd Skynyrd – Big Wheels Keep On Turnin’ Tour||Friday||10/1/2021|
|Brad Paisley Tour 2021||Saturday||10/9/2021|
|Luke Bryan: Proud To Be Right Here 2021||Thursday||10/14/2021|
|311 – Live From The Ride Tour||Friday||10/15/2021|
|Outlaw Music Festival Featuring Willie Nelson & Family||Saturday||10/16/2021|
|5 Seconds of Summer: No Shame Tour||Saturday||6/18/2022|
|AJR – The OK Orchestra Tour||Sunday||6/19/2022|
All 2020 events were put on hold. Upcoming and rescheduled shows will be added as they are announced.
|The Avett Brothers||Friday||5/22/2020|
|Fishfest 2020 with Chris Tomlin & More||Saturday||6/13/2020|
|Chicago With Rick Springfield||Sunday||6/14/2020|
|The Black Keys – Let’s Rock Tour||Saturday||7/11/2020|
|Foreigner: Jukebox Hero Tour 2020||Monday||7/13/2020|
|Steve Martin & Martin Short||Friday||7/17/2020|
|Incubus With 311||Saturday||7/18/2020|
|Megadeth And Lamb of God||Thursday||7/23/2020|
|Halsey: Manic World Tour||Saturday||8/1/2020|
|Korn & Faith No More||Sunday||8/16/2020|
|KIDZ BOP Live 2020||Saturday||8/29/2020|
|Disturbed: The Sickness 20th Anniversary Tour with Staind & Bad Wolves||Wednesday||9/2/2020|
|Sammy Hagar & The Circle and White Snake with Special Guest Night Ranger||Tuesday||9/8/2020|
|Dave Matthews Band||Friday||9/11/2020|
|Dave Matthews Band||Saturday||9/12/2020|
|Sam Hunt: Southside Summer Tour 2020||Saturday||9/19/2020|
|5 Seconds of Summer: No Shame 2020 Tour||Wednesday||9/23/2020|
|Matchbox Twenty 2020||Thursday||9/24/2020|
|Nickelback: All The Right Reasons Tour||Friday||9/25/2020|
|Rascal Flatts: Farewell Tour||Saturday||10/03/2020|
For a complete and updated list of events visit FivePoint Amphitheater Events.
Past Events at FivePoint Amphitheatre
- 95.5 KLOS Whiplash Presents Breaking Benjamin
- 106.7 KROQ Presents Iration: Live form Paradise! Summer Tour
- A Royal Affair
- Beast Coast: Escape From New York Tour with Joey Bada$$ & Flatbush Zombies
- Beck and Cage the Elephant: The Night Running Tour
- Brad Paisley Tour 2019
- Brit Floyd
- Cake & Ben Folds
- Casting Crowns, Kari Jobe & More at 95.9 Fish Family Night
- Casting Crows
- Chris Young: Raised on Country Tour
- Dierks Bentley: Burning Man 2019
- Elivis Costello & The Imposters And Blondie
- Fish Family Night
- Fishfest 2019 with TOBYMAC and More
- Florida Georgia Line: Can’t Say I Ain’t Country Tour 2019
- Game Of Thrones Live Concert Experience – Music By Ramin Djawadi
- Greta Van Fleet: March of the Peaceful Army
- Hammer’s House Party
- Hootie & the Blowfish: Group Therapy Tour
- How The West Was Won
- Ian Anderson Presents Jethro Tull – 50th Anniversary Tour
- KIDZ BOP World Tour 2019
- KoRn & Alice In Chains
- Lynard Skynard: Last of the Street Survivors Farewell Tour
- Morrissey with special guest Interpol
- Powerhouse: Liftoff Edition
- Rascal Flatts: Summer Playlist Tour 2019
- Rockstar Energy Drink DISRUPT Festival
- Santana: Supernatural Now
- Slightly Stoopid
- The Smashing Pumpkins & Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds
- Social Distortion’s 40th Anniversary Orange County
- The Game, Xzibit, Warren G
- Third Eye Blind / Jimmy Eat World: Summer Gods Tour 2019
- Train and Goo Goo Dolls
- UB40 featuring Ali Campbell and Astro
- Wiz Khalifa: The Decent Exposure Tour
- Zac Brown Band: The Owl Tour
- 2018 Country Mega Ticket
- 2018 Honda Civic Tour Presents Charlie Puth Voicenotes with Hailee Steinfeld
- 95.9 The Fish Family Night
- Coheed And Cambria with Taking Back Sunday and The Story So Far
- Evanescence + Lindsey Stirling
- Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys
- G-Eazy – The Endless Summer Tour with Lil Uzi Vert, Ty Dolla $ign, YBN Nahmir, P-Lo, and Murda Beatz
- Godsmack with Shinedown
- Good Vibes with Jason Mraz
- Jason Aldean: High Noon Neon Tour 2018 with Dee Jay Silver, Luke Combs, and Lauren Alaina
- Kid Rock + Brantley Gilbert: Red Blooded Rock N Roll Redneck Extravaganza with Wheeler Walker Jr.
- KLOS Presents: Deep Purple and Judas Priest with The Temperance Movement
- KLOS Presents: Jukebox Heroes – Foreigner with Whitesnake, Jason Bonham’s Led Zepplin Evening
- KLOS Whiplash Presents: Five Finger Death Punch and Breaking Benjamin with Nothing More and Bad Wolves.
- KLOS Whiplash Presents: Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson
- KROQ Presents Rise Against – Mourning in Amerika Tour with AFI and Anti-Flag
- Lady Antebellum & Darius Rucker: Summer Plays On Tour with Russell Dickerson
- Logic Presents: Bobby Tarantino VS. Everybody Tour with NF, Kyle
- Nelly, TLC, and Flo Rida
- Niall Horan: Flicker World Tour 2018
- Rascal Flatts: Back to US Tour 2018 with Dan + Shay and Trent Harmon
- Scorpions with Queensryche
- Stars Align Tour: Jeff Beck & Paul Rodgers and Ann Wilson of Heart
FivePoint Amphitheatre History
Orange County’s primary music venue was Irvine Meadows (Verizon Wireless Amphitheater) which opened in 1981. The lease on the property that contained Irvine meadows and the old Wild Rivers Water Park expired in 2016, and the Irvine Company prepared to raze the existing amphitheater to build the second phase of an apartment community, Los Olivos. A partnership between FivePoint and Live Nation led to an agreement that locked in development of a new temporary live music venue in an undeveloped area of the Orange County Great Park. Live Nation and FivePoint continue to work with the City of Irvine, with a goal to develop a large, permanent venue near the undeveloped Cultural Terrace area of the Great Park.
|Pacific Amphitheatre||Live Music Venues in Orange County|
|City National Grove of Anaheim||Summer Concert Series’ in Orange County|
|Honda Center||Orange County Drive-In Events|
Heidi Deal is the author of the Newcomers Handbook to Living In Los Angeles & Orange County, an expert at exploring all that Orange County has to offer, and a children’s book author specializing in history and human rights.