Find FivePoint Amphitheatre parking and directions. General parking is free but there is a cost for VIP or Premier parking. There are three separate entrances and which entrance you take depends on whether you’re in general parking, VIP or ride share/taxi.
On the evening of October 23, 2023, FivePoint Amphitheatre bid farewell to its temporary run with the final performance by Zac Brown Band. Initially erected as a temporary location following the closure of the Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre, it was meant to serve until a more permanent venue could be established. However, the landscape has evolved, and due to ongoing residential development, road access and parking for the venue are no longer feasible. As part of this transition, the City of Irvine has concluded its partnership with Live Nation and is currently in the process of examining the steps and timeline for constructing a new amphitheater within the Great Park to replace the temporary FivePoint Amphitheatre.
FivePoint Amphitheatre Parking
General Parking: Free (included in price of ticket)
Premium Parking: Price Varies
RV/Limo Parking: $150
Guaranteed Parking: $100
Parking lots open several hours (times vary) before showtime. Gates typically open 1 hour to an hour and half before showtime.
Parking Tip – Park at the Irvine Station, 15215 Barranca Parkway and take the dedicated walkway 5 minutes to the venue. See farther below for more alternative transportation options. There will be signs to direct you to a pedestrian bridge. It is highly convenient for visitors as there is no traffic getting in or out of the station.
- Fast Lane Pass: Purchase a Fast Lane Pass and skip the parking lines. The Fast Lane Gate is located near the Main entrance, closest to the Box Office.
- Parking Upgrades
- Premier Parking Pass: A premier parking spot allows for a quick in and out to any event.
- Guaranteed Upfront Parking Pass: Get a guaranteed parking spot with Fast Lane entrance.
- Limo/RV Parking Pass: There are limited number of spaces. No overnight parking.
Upgrades can be purchased online at TicketNation.com.
FivePoint Amphitheatre Directions
The 5 Point Amphitheatre is located off the I-5 in Irvine, CA. There are separate entrances for general parking and VIP / Premier / Ride Share and Taxi.
Navigation Apps (Google Maps/Waze): The navigation apps work great for some but can lead others astray. There are also different entrances for general parking and VIP/Premier/Ride Share/Taxi parking which can cause confusion. See below for both entrances from whatever direction you’re arriving from.
ADA vehicles can enter any of the 3 entrances and will be directed to designated ADA Parking. Put the placard on the windshield to be navigated easily by attendants.
View, download or print the FivePoint Parking Map.
General Parking Directions (see below for VIP/Premier/Ride Share/Drop Off)
- From the I-5 South, take exit 96A for Sand Canyon Avenue. Turn left on Sand Canyon and then take an immediate right on Marine Way. You will stay on Marine Way for 2 miles (you will see the back of the grandstands). It is located past the large park on your left.
- 5 Freeway South – Exit at Alton Parkway and turn right. Take Alton Parkway to Irvine Blvd and turn left. Take Irvine Blvd to Chinon and turn left. From there you will be directed into the main parking lot.
- 5 Freeway North – Exit at Alton Parkway and turn right. Take Alton Parkway to Irvine Blvd and turn left. Take Irvine Blvd to Chinon and turn left. From there you will be directed into the main parking lot.
- Sand Canyon Ave West – Turn left onto Great Park Blvd, at the roundabout with Bosque, take the first exit onto Skyhawk and travel south where you will be directed into the main parking lot.
- Sand Canyon Ave East – Turn right onto Great Park Blvd, at the roundabout with Bosque, take the first exit onto Skyhawk and travel south where you will be directed into the main parking lot.
- 133 South – Exit at Irvine Blvd and turn left. Take Irvine Blvd to Chinon and turn right. From there you will be directed into the parking lot.
- 133 North – Exit at Irvine Blvd and turn right. Take Irvine Blvd to Chinon and turn right. From there you will be directed into the parking lot.
The Main Entrance is located to the right of the Box Office. If you are interested in using the Fast Lane pass, the Fast Lane gate is located on the far left side of the Main Entrance. The VIP Club has a separate entrance gate. It is located directly across from VIP Parking in the main lot.
VIP Parking / Premier Parking / Ride Share / Taxi Directions
- Step 1:
- 5 Freeway South – Exit at Sand Canyon Ave and turn left. Turn right onto Marine Way, the first street under the freeway.
- 5 Freeway North – Exit at Sand Canyon Ave and turn right. Turn left onto Marine Way, the first street before going under the freeway.
- Sand Canyon Ave West – Turn left onto Marine Way, the first street before going under the freeway.
- Sand Canyon Ave East – Turn right onto Marine Way, the first street after going under the freeway.
- 133 Freeway South – Exit at Irvine Blvd and turn right.Take Irvine Blvd to Sand Canyon Ave and turn left. Take Sand Canyon Ave to Marine Way, the first street before going under the freeway, and turn left.
- 133 Freeway North – Take 133 Freeway North to 5 Freeway North. Take the first exit at Sand Canyon Ave turn right. Turn left onto Marine Way, the first street before going under the freeway.
- Step 2:
- Continue on Marine Way, where you will be directed into the VIP Parking Lot, Premier Parking Lot, or Rideshare.
Drop Offs/Ride Share (Uber, Lyft etc)/Taxi
- Vehicles will enter on Marine Way off the 5 Freeway and Sand Canyon Ave.
- They will proceed east towards Skyhawk. Moving past Skyhawk, Marine Way becomes Perimeter Road. Vehicles will proceed along Perimeter Road to the staging area in a single lane.
- Vehicles will exit a single lane along Perimeter Road back toward Skyhawk, where Perimeter Road becomes Marine Way.
- They will continue along Marine Way toward Sand Canyon Ave., where they will turn left or right.
Vehicles will enter on Marine Way or Lynx and follow signage regarding rideshare drop-off and pick-up.
Non-Event Day Parking
Sand Canyon Ave West – Turn left onto Marine Way, the first street before going under the freeway. Continue on Marine Way until you arrive at the venue. Turn left into the main parking lot.The Box Office is located next to the Main Gate.
Sand Canyon Ave East – Turn right onto Marine Way, the first street after going under the freeway. Continue on Marine Way, until you arrive at the venue. Turn left into the main parking lot.The Box Office is located next to the Main Gate.
FivePoint Amphitheatre Alternative Transportation
UBER/LYFT/TAXI: There is UBER Drop off/pick up available. Uber is the official ride of FivePoint Amphitheatre with dedicated pickup and dropoff zones and the option to schedule your ride, you can arrive on time, leave after the encore, and never miss a minute. Drop Offs, Ride Share and Taxis will enter on Marine Way off Sand Canyon Ave.
Metrolink/Pacific Surfliner/Amtrak: You can take the train which stops at the Irvine Amtrak Station (15215 Barranca Parkway Irvine, CA 92618). There is a dedicated walkway for train riders along Platform 1 (the side furthest from the station building) that is a five-minute walk to the amphitheatre. If you arrived from a station located north of Irvine, cross the pedestrian bridge and follow the signs to the walkway entrance. If you arrived from a station located south of Irvine, make your way along the platform to reach the walkway. On the way home, you’ll depart from the opposite platform from which you arrived.
Per Irvine city code, on-site tailgating is not allowed prior to the show. People have been seen tailgating but do so at your own risk.
There is no overnight parking permitted at the venue. Any unauthorized vehicles on site prior to an event or after an event will be towed at the owners expense.
Bike racks are located in the main parking lot. All bikes must be removed by the end of the event.
Motorcycles can park in the main parking lot. There is no additional fee for motorcycle parking.
No camping or overnight RV parking is allowed. RV’s may can park at FivePoint for the event provided an RV parking pass has been purchased. Limited spaces are available.
Busses dropping off guests can leave the parking lot and return 45 minutes prior to the end of the event with no additional charge. All busses will be boarded by the security staff to ensure no underage drinking is taking place on the bus. If there is any underage drinking, no one will be able to enter the event. The venue will not issue refunds and bears no expense that will be incurred due to non-admittance. The Irvine Police Department will be on site assisting in the bus lot to ensure all guests on busses are acting appropriately and within accordance of the law.
FivePoint Amphitheatre Hotels
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Irvine – Spectrum
3.7 miles away via Marine Way
Residence Inn by Marriott Irvine Spectrum
Irvine, CA 92618
4.9 miles away via Irvin Blvd.
Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport
18800 MacArthur Blvd.
10.8 miles away via I-405 S
For those with a tighter budget, do consider the below stays:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum
14972 Sand Canyon Avenue,
Irvine, CA 92618
2.1 miles away via Skyhawk and Marine Way
Extended Stay America – Orange County – Irvine Spectrum
30 Technology Drive,
Irvine, CA 92618
4.4 miles away via Marine Way and I-5 S
Candlewood Suites Orange County/Irvine East
3 S Pointe Drive,
Lake Forest, CA 92630
5.1 miles away via Irvine Blvd
|Live Music Venues in Orange County
|City National Grove of Anaheim
|Summer Concert Series’ in Orange County
|Orange County Drive-In Events