The 30th anniversary of the CHOC Walk take place on Saturday, August 27, 2022 at Disney California Adventure. This year the event has been reimagined and there will be no CHOC Walk in the Park.
Any fundraiser who reaches the $250 (Adventure Package Level) and above will receive (1) admittance to the CHOC Adventure in the Park.
As a non-profit hospital, proceeds from the CHOC Walk support the full range of CHOC’s services, from dedicated physicians representing dozens of specialties, to long-term inpatient or short-term outpatient care, to leading-edge research that translates into new treatments and cures. Over its 30-year history, the event has raised more than $39 million for Orange County’s only pediatric healthcare system. The CHOC foundation’s goal is to $2,500,000 this year.
- Starting at 5 pm: Mix In – CHOC supporters that raise $250+ and secure their ticket* can enter Disney California Adventure to mix in with non-event Guests to enjoy the Park before the party begins.
- From 9 pm – 12 am: Private Party – Access to Disney California Adventure becomes exclusive only to CHOC supporters who have met the minimum fundraising threshold to enter the event and secured their tickets.
Choc Walk at California Adventure Experiences
- Access to many of the park’s attractions throughout the evening
- A special showing of the nighttime spectacular World of Color
- CHOC Walk swag based on fundraising levels
- Special Photo Locations
- Sightings of Disney Characters
- Fundraise to higher levels to enjoy special perks, like VIP World of Color viewing, exclusive 30th anniversary swag, Disneyland entrance & more
Participants may choose to purchase or fundraise toward the below incentive packages. This total may be reached through personal payments, donations from others or a combination of both.
- $100 – Virtual Package Level
- $250 – Adventure Package Level
- $500 – Collectors’ Package Level
- $850 – Double the Magic Package Level
- $1,150 – CHOC Vans Package Level
- $1,500 – VIP Package Level
- $8,000 – Stay and Play Ultra VIP Level
- 3rd Place Fundraiser – Ultra Tech VIP Level
- 2nd Place Fundraiser – The Suite-st Package Level
- 1st Place Fundraiser – Grand Prize Level
Find all the details on each fundraising incentive level.
Ideas for Fundraising
- Partner with a local restaurant to host a restaurant fundraiser.
- Ask your employer to donate. Many companies set aside funds and have policies in place for these requests.
- Setup a lemonade stand, bake sale, car wash or a block garage sale in your neighborhood.
- Ask friends and family to donate.
- Host a casino or trivia night with prizes for the big winners.
- Hold a 50/50 raffle.
|Orange County 5Ks and Fun Runs||Sporting Events In Orange County|
|Hospitals In Orange County||Disney’s California Adventure|
|Volunteer Opportunities in Orange County||Fairs & Festivals in Orange County|