The 31st anniversary of the CHOC Walk takes place on Sunday, August 20, 2023 at Disneyland Resort and this year the event is back to walking for kids.
Any fundraiser who reaches the $150 fundraising minimum ($125 early bird) and above will receive (1) admittance to the CHOC Walk in the Park.
As a non-profit hospital, proceeds from the CHOC Walk support the full range of CHOC’s services, from dedicated physicians representing dozens of specialties, to long-term inpatient or short-term outpatient care, to leading-edge research that translates into new treatments and cures. Over its 31-year history, the event has raised more than $39 million for Orange County’s only pediatric healthcare system. The CHOC foundation’s goal is to $2,500,000 this year.
- Event start time: 6:00 am
- Free Parking at the Disneyland Resort will be available for all CHOC Walk participants on the day of the event in the designated parking location – more details coming soon.
- Admission to the Disneyland Resort after the walk concludes is not included with your event wristband:
- To experience the Disneyland Resort theme parks after the event ends, you will need to purchase a separate park admission ticket and make a theme park reservation in advance, if available – reservations could book up weeks or months in advance, so plan accordingly.
- Specially priced tickets will NOT be available with your CHOC Walk wristband on the day of the event.
- Special discounts in the Downtown Disney District will also be available to all CHOC Walk participants on event day – more info coming soon.
- Event elements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice.
Participants may choose to purchase or fundraise toward the below incentive packages. This total may be reached through personal payments, donations from others or a combination of both.
- $150 ($125 Early Bird Pricing) CHOC Walker
- $250 – CHOC Walk Pin
- $750 – Disneyland Resort Fun includes Park Hopper ticket
- $1,300 – Double the Park Hopper Fun
- $2,500 – Triple the Park Hopper Fun
- $5,000 – CHOC Walker Hero includes 4 Park Hopper tickets
- $10,000 – CHOC Walker Super Hero (details TBA)
- 3rd Place Fundraise
- 2nd Place Fundraiser
- 1st Place Fundraiser
Find all the details on each fundraising incentive level.
Ideas for Fundraising
- Partner with a local restaurant to host a restaurant fundraiser.
- Ask your employer to donate. Many companies set aside funds and have policies in place for these requests.
- Setup a lemonade stand, bake sale, car wash or a block garage sale in your neighborhood.
- Ask friends and family to donate.
- Host a casino or trivia night with prizes for the big winners.
- Hold a 50/50 raffle.
|Orange County 5Ks and Fun Runs||Sporting Events In Orange County|
|Hospitals In Orange County||Disney’s California Adventure|
|Volunteer Opportunities in Orange County||Fairs & Festivals in Orange County|