Vidcon is a convention where digital content creators, fans and brands all come together for meet and greets, live performances, panels & workshops and much more. The main purpose of VidCon is to provide a platform for creators to connect with their fans and for fans to meet their favorite online personalities.
The convention features a wide range of activities, including panel discussions, workshops, live performances and concerts, parties, networking, meet and greets, and exhibitions. Attendees can learn about behind the scenes video production, content creation strategies, marketing, and industry trends through informative sessions led by experts and successful creators.
VidCon Anaheim 2023 will take place Wednesday, June 21 through Saturday, June 24, 2023 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
VidCon 2023 Anaheim
Dates: Wednesday, June 21 through Saturday, June 24, 2023
Additional VidCon events take place throughout the year in Abu Dhabi, Baltimore, Mexico and São Paulo.
VidCon Tickets & Admission
There is a variety of Industry, Creator, and Community Track tickets available:
Purchase VidCon tickets online at Tixr.com.
4 Day Ticket: $145
1 Day Tickets: $69
For people interested in digital media, its creators, and its culture. You will find Q&As, discussions, concerts, interviews, expo booths, parties, evening performances, meet-ups, and more.
Includes: Outdoor festival concerts, all community track performances, panels, and parties, expo hall, evening programming featuring performances, concerts, and parties, standby and pop-up meet & greets, pre-scheduled meet & greets (4 day ticket holders only).
4 Day Ticket: $195
Creator Track + On Demand Bundle: $284
For anyone hoping to create better content, grow the fanbase of their channel, break into the industry, and meet fellow creators. It is also a great way to learn more about the process of making great content for a channel.
Includes: Top creators and experts leading Creator Track workshops and sessions, Creator Track reception and lounges, networking opportunities, all community track performances, outdoor festival concerts, expo hall, evening programming featuring performances, concerts, and parties, standby and pop-up meet & greets, pre-scheduled meet & greets, creator track mentorship series.
4 Day Ticket: $849
Industry Track + On Demand Bundle: $938
For attendees affiliated with digital media in any professional capacity. If you are part of a production company, network, channel, or work in talent management, software development, or venture investment this may be the right track for you.
Includes: Exclusive Industry-only sessions including workshops, keynotes, panels, and parties, top creators and experts leading Creator Track workshops and sessions, all Community Track performances, panels, and parties, Industry Track welcome reception and lounges (Creators too), dedicated networking tools & areas, outdoor festival concerts, expo hall, evening programming featuring performances, concerts, and parties, standby and pop-up meet & greets, pre-scheduled meet & greets, creator track mentorship series.
On Demand Track
Creator & On Demand Subscription: $199
On Demand Subscriptions are available for Creator and Industry tracks.
Includes: Stream Industry Track & Creator Track content for one year, sessions featuring creators and industry insiders, insider tips, tricks, and strategies from the best and the brightest in digital media, new content added throughout the year.
Ticketing Information for Children
- Children 5 and under do not need a ticket as long as they are accompanied by an adult (18+) who has purchased a ticket.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 15 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult (18+) at all times.
- Children 16 or older are not required to be accompanied by a chaperone if it’s OK with their parent/guardian.
Things To Do At VidCon
- Meet and greet your favorite creators
- Attend panels, workshops and presentations
- Creator chats for the chance to talk face-to-face
- Explore the exhibition floor
- Enjoy an evening party
- Network with fellow creators and industry professionals
- Participate in VidCon-exclusive events
- Create and share content
- Attend live concerts and performances including outdoor festival concerts
- Learn from industry experts
- Engage in Q&A sessions
- Brings the kids to this kid-friendly event
What to Bring to Vidcon
- Autograph pen plus something to autograph
- Phone charger or bank
- Camera or smartphone
- Toiletries: sunscreen, hand sanitizer, personal hygiene products, etc.
- Water bottle and snacks
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- Cash and credit/debit cards
- Backpack or bag
- Business cards, if your content creator
- Map out your day for meet and greets panels etc.
- Arrive early as Vidcon can get crowded.
- Follow the event schedule for any changes and connect with VidCon on social media.
- Be respectful to creators and fellow fans.
- Capture and share your experiences.
|Fairs & Festivals in Orange County||The Orange County Fair|
|Fountain Valley Summerfest||Orange County Night Markets|
|Brea Summerfest||California Music Festivals|
Monique McArthur is a mother of two, writer, and creator of delicious recipes. In her spare time she enjoys exploring all that Orange County has to offer, traveling, shopping, running with her dogs and spending time with family.