The 34th annual Brea SummerFest featuring free music performances will take place over three days from Friday, June 2 through Sunday, June 4, 2023. A Brea tradition, the SummerFest 3-day celebration of food, family and fun, has grown to become the largest community event in North Orange County. SummerFest is a free to attend festival featuring nine bands plus rides, attractions, games, an auction, food, beer, wine, cocktails and much more!
Where: St. Angela Merici Parish School
Address: 585 S. Walnut Ave, Brea, CA 92821
Friday, June 2, 2023 | 5pm- 11pm
Tijuana Dogs | 6pm
DSB, Tribute to Journey | 7:45pm
Saturday, June 3, 2023 | 2pm- 11pm
Turn the Page, World’s Greatest Tribute to Bob Seger | 4pm
90’s Rock Show | 6pm
Zeppelin USA, Tribute to Led Zeppelin | 7:45pm
Sunday, June 4, 2023 | 1pm- 10pm
Kenny Metcalf as Elton, The Early Years, Tribute to Elton John
Jeff Lyons Rock Show, Tribute to Foreigner
ORIANTHI, World’s Greatest Female Guitarist (Full Band Show)
General Admission: Free + Free Entertainment
There is a cost for attractions, rides, games, food and beer, wine and cocktails.
Things To Do At Summerfest Brea
- Enjoy live music: Brea Summerfest is known for its live music performances. You can listen to a variety of genres, including rock, pop, country, and more.
- Take your kids: Brea Summerfest is family-friendly, and there’s rides and games where the children can have fun.
- Check out the food vendors: There will be many food vendors offering a variety of delicious treats, from classic fair food like funnel cakes and corn dogs to food booths of local eateries.
- Visit the beer, wine, cocktail garden: If you’re over 21, you can visit the garden and enjoy beer, wine and spirits.
- Enjoy the carnival rides: There will be carnival rides for both kids and adults, so you can enjoy some thrills while you’re there.
- Play the games and see the attractions: The event features many games and attractions.
- Bid to win: The event features daily auctions for the chance to win memorabilia, trips and more.
Things to Know
- No coolers, outside chairs, food or drink.
- No dogs or pets…except service dogs.
- All bags subject to search upon entry.
- Entertainment seating first come, first serve.
- All patrons subject to the rules and restrictions of the event.
- Event organizers reserve the right to refuse service and/or entry to anyone.
|The Orange County Fair||Fairs & Festivals in Orange County|
|Brea Country Fair||Brea Bonanza Days Country Music Festival|
|Things to do in Brea||Orange County Night Markets|
Monique McArthur is a mother of two, writer, and creator of delicious recipes. In her spare time she enjoys exploring all that Orange County has to offer, traveling, shopping, running with her dogs and spending time with family.