Thanksgiving is all about time together. Time reconnecting, sharing family news, going back for seconds, and for some it means sneaking out after dinner to catch a movie or hit the door-buster deals. It’s a day loved ones can make up for time apart and for others to make new connections. This Thanksgiving reclaim your time and make it stress free and easy. Whether you are hosting a lunch, late afternoon affair, or dinner, order your Thanksgiving dinner to go!
You will be amazed at the plethora of packages available and how unique the sides can be! The options are endless and you can actually spend time with family and not stuck in the kitchen loathing the clean-up. Impress your guests with that beautiful, perfect turkey and actually toss that apron “before” they arrive.
Aliso Viejo: 26661 Aliso Creek (949-424-6160)
Brea: 3413 E Imperial Hwy (714-462-9885)
Irvine/Tustin Marketplace: 13380 Jamboree Rd (714-332-6272)
Urban Plates’ Thanksgiving packages feature antibiotic-free, non-GMO, free-range turkey and organic produce. All dishes are made from scratch, in-house (no commissary kitchens or mass delivered frozen foods). Ordering and pick up details can be found online. Urban Plates’ affordable, To Go Thanksgiving menu includes:
- Turkey Family Feast (serves 6-8) Antibiotic and hormone-free herb-roasted cage-free turkey breast, mushroom stuffing, gravy, cranberry relish, artisan bread, choice of two sides. Provided fully cooked and chilled, with heating instructions.
- Turkey Family Meal (serves 4) Herb-roasted turkey breast, stuffing, roasted brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry relish, rustic bread. Served hot and ready to eat.
- Family Sides To-Go (per qt, serves 3-4) Roasted brussels sprouts with turkey bacon, mushroom stuffing, mashed organic potatoes, rainbow carrots & golden beets, macaroni & cheese, and roasted old bay potatoes.
- Turkey Plate (serves 1) Herb-roasted turkey breast, stuffing, gravy, cranberry relish, bread, choice of side. Served hot and ready to eat.
- Scratch-Made Whole Desserts (serves 10-12; made in-house by Urban Plates’ pastry chefs) Apple pie, mango tart, flourless chocolate cake, chocolate vanilla layer cake, and Hummingbird Cake.
Citrus City Grille
122 N Glassell Street Orange, CA 92866 – (714) 639-9600
Citrus City Grill Thanksgiving Family Meal To Go options include a 4 course pre-fix dinner with a choice of roasted turkey or baked ham. There is also an a la cart menu of appetizers, sides, additional main course dishes and desserts.
Local Supermarkets & Grocery Stores
Whether this is your first Thanksgiving meal or you’re a hosting pro, Ralphs offers traditional turkey and ham meals. Everything you need for your favorite Thanksgiving meal is available. Order the best tasting bird with keto and plant-based options. Ralphs offers several fresh made sides and specialty salads. Ordering online is easy and you can add appetizers and desserts to perfect your feast.
Turkey dinners are beautiful, perfect, and affordable at Stater Bros. Order a complete dinner that serves six. Dinner includes a cooked Butterball Turkey (10-12Ibs), corn bread stuffing (28oz), mashed potatoes (48oz), homestyle gravy (24oz), cranberry sauce (140z) and King’s Hawaiian Rolls (12pack)
Whole Foods’ pre order Thanksgiving menu is surprisingly varied and offers gourmet fare. Order a salt and pepper roasted boneless turkey breast meal (that’s Animal Welfare Certified and paleo-friendly) which includes classic Thanksgiving side dishes like green beans with roasted shallots (vegan), creamy mashed potatoes, herb stuffing, turkey gravy, and cranberry orange sauce (vegan) in the package. Dinner packages available:
- Classic Whole Roast Turkey Meal for Four People
- Classic Roast Turkey Breast Dinner for Four People
- Classic Whole Roast Turkey Meal for Eight People
- Festive Feast for 12- The Festive Feast for 12 offers special select options other than the customary sides in smaller dinner packages. It provides two entrées, plenty of traditional Thanksgiving sides, and two crowd-pleasing desserts. The Feast for 12 includes a roasted whole turkey and spiral-sliced ham (no synthetic nitrates or nitrites or antibiotics in either), green beans with roasted shallots (vegan), creamed spinach and kale, roasted butternut squash with cranberries and sage (vegan), creamy mashed potatoes, herb stuffing, turkey gravy, spiced brown sugar glaze, cranberry orange sauce (vegan), brioche rolls, apple and pumpkin pie.
Marie Callender’s Thanksgiving Feast offers something for everyone. You can have it all and ordering online is fast at Marie Callender’s. Each Holiday Feast comes with the following delicious sides: apple-sage stuffing, fire roasted yams, cranberry streusel topping, freshly mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, chef’s vegetables, baked cornbread, whole pumpkin or apple pie, and Marie’s House Blend Coffee. Additional sides can be added to your order like Gorgonzola pecan and field greens salad and five cheese macaroni casserole. Don’t forget to read the re-heating instructions!
Marie Callender’s Thanksgiving Feasts include:
- Turkey Breast Feast – An oven roasted turkey breast with all the feast trimmings, serves four-six people.
- Ham Feast – A bone-in spiral cut quarter ham and chipotle-pineapple glaze topping with feast trimmings, serves four-six people.
- Ultimate Whole Turkey Feast – A whole roasted turkey with all the feast trimmings, serves six-eight people.
- Ham and Turkey Combo Feast – A whole roasted turkey and Marie Callender’s bone-in, spiral cut quarter ham with chipotle-pineapple glaze topping and all the feast trimmings, serves six-eight people.
A la carte options include:
- Bone-In spiral cut quarter ham
- Oven-roasted turkey breast
- Whole roasted turkey
3333 Bristol St., Costa Mesa – (714) 437-5253
A South Coast Plaza favorite, Seasons 52 offers Thanksgiving dinners in easy to go boxes. The boxes make everything stay nice and proportioned, especially if you are transporting the food. Each Thanksgiving Dinner Box Includes your choice of salad: field Greens or Romaine Caesar. Dinner includes roasted turkey, savory pan gravy, Yukon mashed potatoes, brioche and sage stuffing, green beans, mashed butternut squash, and house made cranberry relish. You’re in for a treat because Season 52 offers mini desserts of pumpkin pie, raspberry chocolate chip cannoli and Turtle cheesecake.
Old Brea Chop House
180 S. Brea Blvd., Brea – (714) 592-3122
Old Brea Chop House is offering a four-person take-home Thanksgiving feast. Dinner includes their roasted free-range turkey, roasted pear salad, garlic rolls, seven sides and homemade pumpkin pie with cinnamon cream. They are also featuring New Zealand rack of lamb, filet mignon, Chilean sea bass and Creekstone prime rib. For a full list of specialties and ordering details, visit the restaurant’s website.
Hendrix Restaurant & Bar
32431 Golden Lantern, Laguna Niguel – (949) 248-1912
Chef Rainer Schwarz has prepared a delicious Thanksgiving meal to go. Dinner includes whole roasted turkey, Yukon smashed potatoes, apple-fennel stuffing, green beans, heirloom carrots, cranberry sauce, and turkey gravy. The meal will also come with Parker House rolls, Vermont creamery butter and sea salt, and a choice of pumpkin or apple pie for dessert. The meal serves 6-8 guests. Hendrix also offers guests cocktails to-go.
The Honey Baked Ham Company
The Honey Baked Ham Co. is a trusted staple for Orange County residents and offers a delicious affordable turkey dinner. Its most popular meal package includes a Honey Baked Ham, a whole roasted turkey, green bean casserole (consisting of mushrooms and red peppers, and tossed in a cream sauce, as well as topped with crispy fried onions), creamy russet mashed potatoes, and roasted turkey gravy. This meal serves 14 to 18 people and is perfect for your bigger family feast. There are several meal packages to fit your needs and plenty of options. You can add sides to your meal like the yam souffle, green bean casserole, cranberry corn bread mix and gourmet mustards.
Dinner Packages offered:
- The HoneyBaked Whole Turkey Dinner
- The HoneyBaked Whole Turkey Feast
- The Fullhouse
- The HoneyBaked Cajun Whole Turkey
- The HoneyBaked Oven Roasted Whole Turkey
Find all 14 Orange County Costco Locations
At this point, what does Costco not offer? Pick up your pre ordered Thanksgiving dinner while you get your new tires installed. Costco has partnered with Schwan’s to deliver a gourmet turkey meal that’s delicious, fast and easy. The Schwan’s Thanksgiving meal is pre-cooked and just needs to be warmed up. Best of all, the meal serves eight people. It’s a game changer for hosting your Thanksgiving event. The big Thanksgiving box includes a ready-to-roast turkey breast, roasted baby bakers (baby potatoes), roasted sweet potatoes, whole green beans, sweet corn, and Southern-style biscuits. Costco didn’t forget your food court sweet tooth! The dinner also includes a traditional pumpkin pie, old-fashioned apple pie, and classic vanilla ice cream.
Brio Italian Grille
774 Spectrum Center Drive, Irvine – (949) 341-0380
Brio Italian Grille offers great to-go options. What’s unique about the small portion option is that it’s perfect for three people. The large option feeds six people and the half pan option serves 10. If everyone is showing up, then order the full pan package serving 20 people. If you’re looking for something a bit more special this year, then Brio is your place. Brio is serving roasted sliced white meat turkey that’s topped with herbed pan gravy, pancetta stuffing, pan-seared broccolini, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, orange cranberry sauce, and pumpkin-spiced bread pudding for dessert.
2901 E. Miraloma, Anaheim – (714) 630-8574
Blake’s is a North Orange County favorite and every year offers popular Thanksgiving dinners to go. Put your order in for the herb roasted turkey breast, homemade gravy, mashed potatoes, buttered corn off the cobb, freshly made cranberry sauce, sage & sausage stuffing and rolls. Blake’s didn’t forget about the pie! Dinners include pumpkin pie with fresh whipped cream.
Package option one feed 5 guests and option two feeds 10 guests. Each meal comes cooked with re-heating instructions. You can also add a pan of sliced honey glazed ham to your holiday feast. Blake’s lets you substitute your sliced turkey breast in your meal for a whole ready to roast turkey. The whole turkey comes seasoned, stuffed, bagged and ready to roast with cooking instructions. This would be the only item that doesn’t come fully cooked. Every other item on the menu comes delivered fully cooked.
Stefano’s Golden Baked Ham
18220 Yorba Linda Blvd #307, Yorba Linda CA 92886
Stefano’s specialty is golden baked hams but they also have a full holiday menu with turkey and many side dishes to choose from. Choose from golden baked ham, over-roasted turkey breast, whole bone-in turkey, herb-crusted prime-rib or order a combination with all the fixings.
Stefanos’ offers holiday meals to go, catering, delivery and even Door Dash.
Top Of The V
1601 S. Anaheim Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92805
Preorder your Thanksgiving at home holiday package from Top Of The V, the rooftop restaurant at Anaheim’s Viv Hotel. The holiday menu can be ordered per person and includes easy-to-follow reheating instructions. Preorders are scheduled for pick up the day before Thanksgiving. Check out the menu here.
Restaurant Chains that Serve Holiday Meals
- Boston Market
- Buca di Beppo
- Cracker Barrel
- Del Frisco’s
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
- Fogo de Chão
- Golden Corral
- Marie Callender’
- McCormick & Schmick’s
- Morton’s The Steakhouse
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
|Restaurants Open For Thanksgiving||Best Pie Shops in Orange County|
|Best Family Friendly Farms To Visit||SoCal U-Pick Farms, Orchards, & Tours|
|Best Places To Go Apple Picking||Embracing The Fall Season|
Cindy is an OC native fond of PCH road trips to places like Santa Rosa or Carmel. She’s a mother of three spending her free time baking apple pies, cooking green enchiladas, and listening to 80s music. She’s a beach girl at heart and Cancun is her go to paradise.