The three-day Eddie Vedder-curated Ohana Festival will take place again at Doheny State Beach beginning on Friday, September 29 through Sunday, October 1, 2023. Ohana Fest features a collection of rock, indie, and alternative performances across three stages including performances from The Killers, Eddie Vedder and the Foo Fighters.
In addition to live music performances, there will be food and drinks, merch booths, sponsor giveaways and a collection of exhibits and panel discussions focused on ocean and beach conservation and sustainability. Food choices from regional and local vendors will include vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Dates: Friday, September 29, Saturday, September 30, Sunday, October 1, 2023
Where: Doheny State Beach, Dana Point, CA
Address: 25300 Park Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629
Shuttle Address (no on-site parking): 1 Polaris Way, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
Ohana Festival Tickets
Ohana festival tickets include general admission, VIP and Ultimate VIP experiences, plus the option to purchase single day or 3-day passes. VIP ticket holders will get free shuttle passes, a dedicated VIP festival entrance, VIP viewing areas including bleachers, shaded areas, lounge seating, private bars complimentary bites and much more.
Children 5 and under get free admission into the festival with a ticketed adult.
Tickets can be purchased online and include layaway plans.
Ohana Festival Lineup
The full schedule will be released closer to the festival.
September 29, 2023
- The Killers
- Father John Misty
- Japanese Breakfast
- Franc Moody
- Glen Hansard
- Hermanos Gutierez
- Amos Lee
- Brooks Neilsen
- Danielle Pounder
- Linka Moja
September 30, 2023
- Eddie Vedder
- The Chicks
- Charley Crockett
- Dhani Harrison
- Big Joanie
October 1, 2023
- Foo Fighters
- Rainbow Kitten Surprise
- The Backseat Lovers
- Suki Waterhouse
- Thee Sacred Souls
- Lido Pimienta
- The Aquadolls
- The Alive
Transportation, Parking & Shuttle
Parking: There is NO on-site festival parking. Park-and-shuttle options are provided.
Shuttles: There is a cost to ride the shuttles for general admission. VIP and Ultimate VIP ticketholders receive a complimentary round-trip shuttle pass. Shuttles start running one hour before doors open. The Shuttle hub is located at 1 Polaris Way Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
Rideshare Pick-Up and Drop-Off: Ohana Fest will have a designated rideshare drop-off/pick-up point on the corner of Dana Point Harbor Dr. & Pacific Coast Highway.
Bike Parking: Dedicated bike parking will be located near the festival’s main entrance. Remember to bring your own lock as they will not be provided!
Things to Know
- Getting in easy fairly easy and quick but expect to go through security.
- Bring clear bags, empty reusable water bottles, tiny purses and beach towels. See what items are allowed and prohibited.
- Dress comfortably and bring essentials such as a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. See our guide for What to Bring to a Concert.
- Amenities and services include bars, food, merchandise, free water stations, giveaways, lockers, restrooms, ADA access, medical and guest services.
- All wristbands will be mailed and must be worn securely on wrist for entry into the Festival.
- Same day re-entry will NOT be allowed once your ticket has been scanned except Ultimate VIP ticketholders will be allowed same day re-entry.
- Lockers, outfitted with 3-in-1 charging cables inside the lockers, will be available for rent.
- Ohana Festival is a family event and all ages are welcome.
- For general festival questions, email at firstname.lastname@example.org and for VIP inquiries email at [email protected].
|California Music Festivals||Live Music Venues in Orange County|
|The OutPost Music & Entertainment Venue||FivePoint Amphitheatre Guide|
|Fairs & Festivals in Orange County||Pacific Amphitheatre|
Monique McArthur is a mother of two, writer, and creator of delicious recipes. In her spare time she enjoys exploring all that Orange County has to offer, traveling, shopping, running with her dogs and spending time with family.