The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is a yearly celebration at California Adventure, part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, CA. This year’s festival is scheduled for March 3 – April 25, 2023. The Food & Wine festival offers guests the opportunity to sample California-inspired food and drinks from various locations throughout the park.
The festival also features lively musical performances, interactive cooking demonstrations, and expert-led workshops hosted by renowned chefs. This event celebrates California’s diverse culinary heritage and promises to be an enjoyable and delicious experience for guests of all ages.
The Food & Wine Festival is not just limited to California Adventure. Additional activities and events can also be found at the Hotels of Disneyland Resort and around the Downtown Disney District including crafts, artist signings, and more.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
Disney Food & Wine Festival Website
Dates: Friday, March 3 – Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Hours: Events and activities take place during normal park hours
Address: 1313 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92802
Park Tickets & Reservations
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Tickets
Admission to The Disney California Food & Wine Festival is included with a regular park admission ticket or Magic Key Pass. Admission to the park does require a park reservation per Disney guidelines. While many activities like family programming and live music are included with admission, some experiences do require an additional fee, and reservations may be required for some events.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Sip & Savor Pass
Sip & Savor Passes can be purchased by all guests at Disney California Adventure. Each pass includes 8 entitlement tabs that can be redeemed for food or non-alcoholic drinks at various participating marketplaces and dining locations throughout the park, plus a commemorative credential and lanyard. Dining locations offer tasting size portions and not full sized entrees. Participating locations include:
- Avocado Time
- Berry Patch
- California Craft Brews
- Garlic Kissed
- Golden Dreams
- I Heart Artichokes
- LA Style
- Nuts About Cheese
- Peppers Cali-ente
- Uncork California
- Cappuccino Cart
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Cocina Cucamonga
- Festival Food and Beverage Cart
- Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Pacific Wharf Café
- Paradise Garden Grill
- Pym Tasting Lab
- Smokejumpers Grill
- Sonoma Terrace
- Terran Treats
- Willie’s Churro
Disney Food & Wine Festival Experiences
All Disney Food & Wine Festival Experiences are subject to change and/or cancellation.
- Festival Marketplaces: Visit a variety of outdoor kiosks that offer mouthwatering bites, wine, beer and specialty beverages.
- Avocado Time – Flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing.
- Berry Patch – Hail the big berry for top billing!
- California Craft Brews – Cheers to a round from California’s best local breweries.
- Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo – Rally for these sliders, wings ‘n’ beer.
- D•Lish – Delicious sweet and savory dishes.
- Garlic Kissed – Mouthwatering dishes and specialty beverages.
- Golden Dreams – Well-seasoned eats and nectarous drinks.
- I Heart Artichokes – Artichokes prepared in 2 different ways.
- LA Style – All the best southland food-truck flavors.
- Nuts About Cheese – Get to know wine’s best friends.
- Peppers Cali-Ente – Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy foods with a Cali twist!
- Uncork California – Sip wine by the glass or flight.
- Culinary Demonstrations: Local, visiting, and Disney chefs will prepare some of their favorite recipes on stage––available Friday through Sunday!
- Cocktails @ Sonoma Terrace hosted by CORKCICLE®: Enjoy an expanded menu of craft brews, signature cocktails, savory snacks and more.
- Family Programming: Throughout the festival, guests will find something fun for everyone in the family including special activity zones and demonstrations.
- Live Music: Enjoy toe-tappin’ musical performances presenting the perfect side dish to complement the bon viveur vibe.
- Soarin’ Over California: See the state’s natural and manmade wonders as this California classic IMAX attraction returns for a limited time!
- Festival Merchandise: Select shops and kiosks feature apparel, gifts, souvenirs, signed art and Festival Gift Cards.
Bookable Festival Experiences
- Carthay Circle Winemaker Receptions: Enjoy hand-selected California wines, masterfully paired with a variety of small plates. These events require a reservation and additional fee.
- GoGi Wines with Kurt Russel | March 10, 2023
- McBride Sisters Wine Co. with Nicole Rabago & Amy Butler | March 31, 2023
- Fess Parker Winery | April 14, 2023
- Hotels Education and Tasting Seminars, Winemaker Reception & Mixology Class Experiences: Enjoy special tasting seminars, a Winemaker Reception and Trader Sam’s Tiki Mixology Class. These events require an additional fee and reservation.
- Disneyland Hotel Food & Wine Experience at Disneyland Hotel | March 3 & 4, 2023
- Trader Sam’s Tiki Mixology Seminar at Disneyland Hotel | March 6 and April 10, 2023
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Food and Wine Experience | April 21, 2023
- Wine, Beer and Mixology Education & Tasting Seminars – Discover something special when sommeliers, brew masters and mixologists divulge their industry expertise during these 45-minute sessions. Reservations and additional fees are required – events are scheduled as follows:
- Friday, March 10: GoGi Wines
- Saturday, March 11: GoGi Wines
- Sunday, March 12: GoGi Wines
- Friday, March 24: BEV Wines
- Saturday, March 25: BEV Wines
- Sunday, March 26: BEV Wines
- Friday, March 31: Disney Sommelier Arielle Harris
- Saturday, April 1: McBride Sisters Wine Co.
- Sunday, April 2: McBride Sisters Wine Co.
- Friday, April 7: Hill Family Estates
- Saturday, April 8: Hill Family Estates
- Sunday, April 9: Hill Family Estates
- Friday, April 14: Disney Sommelier Eri Horii
- Saturday, April 15: Fess Parker Winery
- Sunday, April 16: Fess Parker Winery
- Friday, April 21: Canvasback Winery
- Saturday, April 22: Canvasback Winery
- Sunday, April 23: Canvasback Winery
- Friday, March 3: Crowns & Hops Brewing Co.
- Saturday, March 4: Crowns & Hops Brewing Co.
- Friday, March 10: Honey Pot Meadery
- Saturday, March 11: Honey Pot Meadery
- Friday, March 17: Unsung Brewing Company
- Saturday, March 18: Unsung Brewing Company
- Friday, March 24: Bottle Logic Brewing
- Saturday, March 25: Bottle Logic Brewing
- Friday, March 31: Golden Road Brewing
- Saturday, April 1: Golden Road Brewing
- Friday, April 7: Stone Brewing
- Saturday, April 8: Stone Brewing
- Friday, April 14: Three Weavers Brewing Co.
- Saturday, April 15: Three Weavers Brewing Co.
- Friday, April 21: Pizza Port Brewing Co.
- Saturday, April 22: Pizza Port Brewing Co.
- Saturday, March 4: Bad Birdy of Kuduowl
- Sunday, March 5: Bad Birdy of Kuduowl
- Saturday, March 11: Disney Mixology featuring the Lamplight Lounge
- Sunday, March 12: Disney Mixology featuring the Lamplight Lounge
- Saturday, March 18: Disney Mixology featuring Carthay Circle Lounge
- Sunday, March 19: Disney Mixology featuring Carthay Circle Lounge
- Saturday, March 25: Disney Mixology featuring the Festival Marketplaces
- Sunday, March 26: Disney Mixology featuring the Festival Marketplaces
- Saturday, April 1: The Blind Rabbit
- Sunday, April 2: The Blind Rabbit
- Saturday, April 8: 818 Tequila
- Sunday, April 9: 818 Tequila
- Saturday, April 15: Disney Mixology featuring the Hollywood Lounge
- Sunday, April 16: Disney Mixology featuring the Hollywood Lounge
- Saturday, April 22: Disney Mixology featuring Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar
- Sunday, April 23: Disney Mixology featuring Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar
Things To Know About Disney Food & Wine Festival
- Space for all bookable events is limited and advanced reservations are recommended.
- Sip & Savor entitlement tabs do not need to be redeemed on day of purchase. They may be used over multiple visits.
- 2023 Sip & Savor Passes expire April 25, 2023.
- Magic Key Pass Holders and those with Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Cards with a valid ID may purchase a specially priced Sip & Savor Pass and lanyard.
- Entitlement Tabs must be attached to the Sip & Savor Pass to be redeemed.
- One entitlement tab is required per each food or beverage item redeemed at participating locations.
- Sip & Savor Pass tastings are not full portion sizes.
- Sip & Savor passes can not be replaced or refunded.
- Park admission is required to attend the event inside Disney California Adventure Park, and reservations are required to enter the park on the day of your visit.
- More events and experiences may be added.
|Taste of Orange County Events||Disney’s California Adventure|
|California Wine Festival||Wine Tasting in Orange County|
|Orange County Restaurant Week||Knott’s Boysenberry Festival|
Heidi Deal is the author of the Newcomers Handbook to Living In Los Angeles & Orange County, and a children’s book author specializing in history and human rights.