The Crawfish Festival at Fountain Valley Sports Park is the biggest crawfish festival outside of Louisiana! Formerly known as the Long Beach Crawfish Festival and running over 27 years, the event has become a local New Orleans tradition right here in Southern California!
Festival attendees will experience these crimson crustaceans in all their glory. They are more tender that lobsters and have their own unique flavor, these crawfish will be prepared by master chefs in the world’s largest crawfish pots and served with cajun potatoes, corn on the cob and remoulade dipping sauce.
The Festival includes music, the New Orleans traditional Second Line Dancing Parade, live entertainment, additional New Orleans style foods, karaoke, whiskey and tequila tastings, a VIP Lounge, and much more.
There is plenty of fun for the kids too, with face painting, a magic shows, balloon sculptures, games, and carnival rides.
The Crawfish Festival will be May 19-21, 2023
The Crawfish Festival
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Friday, May 19 to Sunday, May 21, 2023
Fat Friday: 5PM – 11PM
Saturday: 2PM – 11PM
Sunday: 12PM – 8PM
Fountain Valley Sports Park
16400 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92780
General Admission, VIP Admission, and Private Cabanas are available
Receive $2 off General Admission
Tickets are available online in advance and in person
Children 12 and under are free
Guarantee your Crawfish Feast by Purchasing Online
The Box Office is located at the main gate 1 entrance
The entrance is at Brookhurst Street and Heil Avenue
General Admission: Does not include food, drinks, carnival rides, games, and VIP Lounge. Here’s what is included:
- Free Souvenir e-photo (first come first serve)
- Live entertainment, dance floor, and lessons
- Second Line Parade
- Live Sports Tent
- El Baston del Rey Tequila/Whiskey Tasting
- Karaoke Lounge with Live Band (Friday & Saturday)
- Children’s Stage (Saturday & Sunday)
- $5 Beer available for purchase
VIP Admission: Does not include food, drinks, carnival rides, games, and VIP Lounge. Here’s what is included:
- Everything in GA ticket, plus:
- VIP Assigned Seating
- Complimentary Beverage Of Choice
- All Day Access to VIP Lounge
- Private Restrooms
- Access to VIP Bar
- Kids must have a ticket for VIP seating
Crawfish Meal Packages: Crawfish Feasts can be purchased online in advance to guarantee your meal! If not purchased in advance, crawfish feasts are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Crawfish Feasts can be purchased as a bundle when you purchase an admission ticket for an additional fee and are available in 2 pound, 3 pound, and 5 pound buckets. Feasts include crawfish, red baby potatoes, corn on the cob, and dipping sauce.
Things To Do At The Crawfish Festival
- Live Music
- Dance floor and dance instruction
- Second Line Parade
- Karaoke Lounge with Live Band
- Childrens Stage with Magic Shows and Balloon Sculptures
- $5 Beers on Friday
- Specialty Drinks
- El Baston del Rey Tequila & Whiskey Tasting
- Crawfish Festival Mascot
Other food available at the crawfish festival includes a food court featuring frog legs, catfish, gumbo, jambalaya, red beans and rice, bread pudding, and other New Orleans inspired cuisine. There will also be coffee and beignets, BBQ, Mexican food, American, Chinese, Thai, and other international foods and desserts.
Adult beverages include the signature Screaming Crawfish, beer, wine, cocktails, margaritas, etc.
- Gerard Delafose and the Zydeco Gators – Friday, 5-7PM
- Stone Soul – Friday, 7:45PM & 9:30PM
- Zydeco Mudbugs – Saturday, 2PM – 3:30PM
- The Arty Loon Show Children’s Stage – Saturday, 2-6:30PM
- Dwight Carrier Blackcat Zydeco – Saturday, 4:15 – 5:45PM
- Gerard Delafose and the Zydeco Gators – Saturday, 6:30 – 8:30PM
- Brothers Igniting A Groove – Saturday, 9:30 – 11PM
- Dr. SoundGood Mardi Gras Party Band – Sunday, 12-1:15PM
- Andre Thierry – Sunday, 2-4PM
- Arty Loon Show Children’s Stage – Sunday, 12-6:30PM
- Bill Magee Blues Band – Sunday, 4:45 – 5:45PM
- Savor: A Tribute to Santana – Sunday, 6:30-8PM
- No dogs allowed except service animals
- Blankets, folding chairs and small umbrellas are allowed in designated areas
- Not outside food or alcohol
- No large umbrellas, tents, hammocks, canopies, lounge chairs, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, drugs, gambling, swimming, weapons
- Vaccination is not required
Stay tuned! The Original Lobster Festival is coming in September!
|Original Lobster Festival||Irvine Global Village Festival|
|Garden Grove Strawberry Festival||Knott’s Boysenberry Festival|
|La Habra Citrus Fair||OC Japan Fair|
Heidi Deal is the author of the Newcomers Handbook to Living In Los Angeles & Orange County, and a children’s book author specializing in history and human rights.