The BeachLife Ranch Festival live music, art, and culinary event is an annual event that celebrates the spirit of beach culture, country and americana music, and community. Held in picturesque Redondo Beach the festival brings together people of all ages and backgrounds for a memorable experience.
In addition to the music experience, BeachLife Ranch will feature an exclusive dining SideStage Experience with a southern flair featuring smoked meats and BBQ options, with a bit of “Texas heat” influencing the top-notch cuisine. The SideStage Experience allows guests the opportunity to be seated onstage and enjoy a four-course meal from a celebrity chef while their favorite musicians performs. Additional food and beverage offerings will come from acclaimed local eateries, breweries and food trucks across the venue, with vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options available accessible to all festival goers.
Besides multiple music stages and the SideStage Experience, the festival grounds will also host art installations, on-site activations highlighting various philanthropic causes, eco-friendly and sustainable initiatives, as well as brand partner gifting and local boutique shopping.
BeachLife vs BeachLife Ranch Festival
Similar to Coachella and Stagecoach, BeachLife Festival and BeachLife Ranch Festival share the same Southern California location and but their music genres, audiences, and atmospheres set them apart. BeachLife Festival showcases a diverse lineup of musicians and bands, covering a wide range of genres such as rock, reggae, indie, folk, and more. BeachLife Ranch Festival focuses solely on country and americana musicians and bands. BeachLife is held annually in May while BeachLife Ranch is held September.
BeachLife Ranch Festival
Dates: Friday, September 22 through Sunday, September 24, 2023
Venue: Seaside Lagoon on the Marina Waterfront
Address: 239 N Harbor Drive, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
BeachLife Festival Tickets
- GA Weekend Warrior – Saturday and Sunday festival access, NO in and out privileges.
- GA + Weekend Warrior – Saturday and Sunday festival access.
- VIP Weekend Warrior – Saturday and Sunday festival access plus VIP privileges and more.
- Outlaw Weekend Warrior – Saturday and Sunday festival access plus VIP privileges complimentary catering and beverage offerings and more.
- 3-Day GA – 3 Day festival access, NO in and out privileges.
- 3-Day GA + – 3 Day festival access.
- 3-Day VIP – 3 Day festival access plus VIP privileges and more.
- 3-Day Outlaw – 3 Day festival access plus VIP privileges complimentary catering and beverage offerings and more.
- 3-Day Admiral – 3 Day festival access plus boat mooring.
- Private Cabana Requests – A luxurious private space where you and 20+ guests will indulge in first-class amenities with some of the best main stage and ocean views over the 3-day festival weekend.
BeachLife Festival Discounts
BeachLife Ranch is offering discounted tickets for Veterans, Police & Fire, First Responders, Nurses, Teachers, and everyone who saves lives or helps shape the youth of America.
BeachLife Festival Schedule
Here is the lineup plus one popular song from each artist/band:
Friday, September 22, 2023
- Jack Johnson – “Banana Pancakes”
- The Avett Brothers – “I and Love and You”
- Shakey Graves – “Dearly Departed”
- Bahamas – “Lost in the Light”
- Devon Allman & Donavon Frankenreiter – “Holding On”
- Rome & Duddy – “Lay Me Down”
- Goodnight, Texas – “Jesse Got Trapped in a Coal Mine”
- Pillbox Patti – “Black Widow”
- The Wandering Hearts – “Burning Bridges”
- Jay Nash – “Over You”
Saturday, September 23, 2023
- The Doobie Brothers – “Listen to the Music”
- Cody Jinks – “Loud and Heavy”
- Wynonna Judd – “No One Else on Earth”
- Shooter Jennings’ Revival – “4th of July”
- Blackberry Smoke – “One Horse Town”
- Keb’ Mo’ – “Am I Wrong”
- The Brothers Comatose – “Pie for Breakfast”
- Joe Purdy – “Wash Away”
- Marc Ford – “Smoke Signals”
- The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band – “Clap Your Hands”
- Abby Anderson – “Good Lord”
Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Brad Paisley – “Whiskey Lullaby”
- Midland – “Drinkin’ Problem”
- Chris Isaak – “Wicked Game”
- Parmalee – “Carolina”
- Easton Corbin – “A Little More Country Than That”
- Yola – “Faraway Look”
- The Marshall Tucker Band – “Can’t You See”
- Amanda Shires – “Parking Lot Pirouette”
- Jess Williamson – “I See the White”
- Miles Miller – “Sharp Dressed Man”
- Hallie Kearns – “Jasper County”
- Cassandra Lewis – “Out of My Head”
Lineup and set times are subject to change.
Things to Know
- The City of Redondo Beach maintains several public parking lots at or near the festival grounds, but parking is very limited. Public lots are first come, first served, and will fill up early each day.
- Captains Pass holders will have priority, on-site parking included with the purchase of a Captains Pass ticket, and can email [email protected] for more information.
- General Admission Plus, VIP, and Outlaws will have UNLIMITED re-entry privileges. General Admission tickets will not be permitted re-entry to the festival.
- RFID wristbands will be used for admittance.
- Free water hydration stations accessible throughout the festival grounds.
- The Seaside Lagoon waterfront venue accommodates 11,000 fans per day.
- BeachLife festival co-founders are Allen Sanford and Rob Lissner.
|California Music Festivals||Fairs & Festivals in Orange County|
|Coachella||Stagecoach Country Music Festival|
|The OutPost Music & Entertainment Venue||FivePoint Amphitheatre Guide|
Monique McArthur is a mother of two, writer, and creator of delicious recipes. In her spare time she enjoys exploring all that Orange County has to offer, traveling, shopping, running with her dogs and spending time with family.