Find Orange County maps and resources to even more maps of Orange County including printable and pdf maps. OC maps include by city, boundaries, political districts, aerial, historical, fire hazard areas and much more.
Map of Orange County
Orange County Fire Hazard Maps
Fire Hazard Severity Zone (FHSZ) maps are created by the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (Cal Fire) to identify areas where a wildfire is more likely to occur.
Orange County FHSZ Map
State Responsibility Area (SRA):
Local Responsibility Area (LRA):
Orange County FHSZ Maps by City
Aliso Viejo (PDF; 5.8MB)
Anaheim (PDF; 14.1MB)
Brea (PDF; 3.7MB)
Dana Point (PDF; 2.9MB)
Fullerton (PDF; 4.6MB)
Irvine (PDF; 11.9MB)
Laguna Beach (PDF; 5.2MB)
Laguna Niguel (PDF; 4.5MB)
Laguna Woods (PDF; 2.9MB)
La Habra (PDF; 2.3MB)
Lake Forest (PDF; 4.5MB)
Mission Viejo (PDF; 8.3MB)
Newport Beach (PDF; 5.6MB)
Orange (PDF; 5.3MB)
Rancho Santa Margarita (PDF; 4.2MB)
San Clemente (PDF; 2.9MB)
San Juan Capistrano (PDF; 4.5MB)
Tustin (PDF; 4.4MB)
Villa Park (PDF; 1.5MB)
Yorba Linda (PDF; 3.2MB)
Unincorporated Areas (PDF; 5.2MB)
Orange County Cities Map with Dates of Incorporation
More Orange County Map Resources
- Orange County Election Map – Boundaries by City, Supervisor, Assembly, Senate and Congress
- Caltrans District Twelve Map (Orange County)
- Orange County Historical Aerial Imagery – View comprehensive current and historical aerial maps and satellite imagery of Orange county, California are available from Aerial Archives including high resolution digital files, large murals, prints and other imagery.
- Orange County GIS – Find printable paper and pdf maps including political districts, city boundaries, parcel polygons, census maps and more.
- Calisphere – Provides free access to unique and historically important artifacts for research, teaching, and curious exploration including many old maps of Orange County.
- Library of Congress – Another resource for old Orange County maps.
- Orange County Rocks and Islands – Managed by the Bureau of Land Management.
- City of Orange Digital Collection
- CSUF Center for Demographic Research (CDR) – The (CDR) provides a wide range of demographic and GIS/Mapping services focused on the Orange County area including custom mapping, geocoding, GIS analysisand high quality maps and images.
|Sales Tax in Orange County||Orange County Zip Codes|
|Orange County City Mottos||Neighborhoods and Unincorporated Communities|
|Colleges & Universities in Orange County||Orange County Guide|