There are eight Orange County Elks Lodges spread throughout North, Central, and South Orange County. All eight offer something unique and special and getting into one, gets you access to visit all eight in Orange County and throughout the U.S. One of the best things about being an Elks member is that you may visit any other Elks lodge in the United States!
Did you know many of the Elks Lodges are available for rent to the public for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, celebrations of life, reunions, private member events and much more? Consider renting a banquet room, restaurant, bar, or meeting room for your next event.
Buena Park Elks Lodge #2046
7212 Melrose St, Buena Park, CA 90621-3225
There is a diner, dining room, RV spaces, horse shoe pits and a patio area.
There is RV parking and it’s just minutes away from Knott’s Berry Farm and Disneyland. There are seven spaces on a first come, first serve basis with water, electrical (30 amp), and a dump station.
Fullerton Elks Lodge #1993
1400 Elks View Ln, Fullerton, CA 92835-4422
The Fullerton Elks Lodge features facilities for indoor and outdoor events including a banquet room, restaurant and bar, and RV parking.
There is full service RV Parking with water, electric, and individual dumps. Three night maximum stay as mandated by the city.
Garden Grove Elks Lodge #1952
11551 Trask Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92843-3808
The Garden Grove Elks Lodge features a ballroom, a smaller room for more intimate events, full-time kitchen and staff, RV park and a Club room.
Elk’s Park: Mature shade trees, picnic tables, a putting green, playground equipment, basketball courts and horseshoe pits enhance the desirability of this prime outdoor location. A gazebo is strategically placed for a DJ or band with a full-service, outdoor Tiki Bar near at hand.
Garden Grove Elk’s RV Parking
- 17 RV sites, 50 amp electric service, water, cable, and complimentary WiFi internet access
- Sites are available on a “first come/first serve basis” limited to stays of 7 days
- Laundry room and shower facilities available
- Dump station on premises
- Elk-Enders RV Association meets first Wednesday of month at 7:00PM in the Lodge
- Sites are available to Elks Lodge Members from everywhere
Huntington Beach Elks Lodge #1959
7711 Talbert Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92648-1320
The Huntington Beach Elks lodge is lodge owned and is a 13,000-square-foot building on 3.7 acres. There is a bar with one billiards table, shuffleboard, lotto tickets, several televisions, and a bartender. The location is about ten minutes away from the beach.
Mission Viejo Elks Lodge #2444
25092 Marguerite Pkwy, Mission Viejo, CA 92692-2444
M.V. Elks provides reasonably priced drinks, food, and entertainment for their members and their guests. On Fridays they have dinner, dancing & Karaoke. During Football season they have the NFL package, multiple flat screen T.V.s to watch the games, food, and extended hours. On Wednesdays at 6:15 p.m., they are open to the public for BINGO. They rent out the large hall, adjoining room, and landscaped back yard for wedding receptions, Quincieras, parties, meetings, etc.
Newport Harbor Elks Lodge #1767
3456 Via Oporto, Newport Beach, CA 92663-3943
The Newport Harbor Elks Lodge is situated right on the bay with a spectacular view of the harbor and it’s boating and water sports activities. The marina has four slips plus a public dock nearby. The lodge features a lounge, restaurant, and banquet room with many activities planned through the week and year.
Orange Elks Lodge #1475
211 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92866-1505
The Orange Elks lodge is located in historic downtown orange, one block from the Orange Circle. The building is 3-stories and features a bar with three pool tables, a giant-screen television, shuffleboard, darts, and of course a bar.
San Clemente Elks Lodge #2068
1506 Los Obreros Ln, San Clemente, CA 92672
There is a restaurant and bar that has many night time activities including live music.
Santa Ana Elks Lodge #794
1751 S. Lyon St., Santa Ana, CA 92705-5009
The Santa Ana Elks lodge has a banquet room, meeting rooms, and restaurant & bar with TVs, pool tables, a stage for live performances, and dance floor.
To find an Elks Lodge near you use the Lodge Directory Locator.
Use this tool to find Elks RV Facilities.
What are the Elks?
Elks Lodges bring so much more to their communities than just a building, golf course, or pool. They are places where neighbors come together, families share meals, and children grow up.
Benefits & Reasons to Join the Elks
There are many reasons to become a member of the Elks, just some are listed below:
- The active social club activities offer an outstanding opportunity to meet and cultivate lifelong friendships and networks within the community.
- Special events such as fish fry, brunch, music, karaoke, bingo, holiday dinners, excursions, parties and more.
- Every lodge is different, from the mountains to the ocean and in between, amenities vary from golf courses, pools, RV facilities, park-like settings, yacht clubs and much, much more.
- Membership is recognized at all lodges across the nation. Visitors are welcomed and encouraged.
- National discounts on home, auto, life, travel and products and services.
- Food and drinks are priced well below restaurant prices.
- Most on-site activities are free.
- Membership dues vary by lodge but are typically a screaming deal.
- The lodges offer a wonderful place where you can eat and drink, meet new friends, and socialize.
- The Elks Lodge affords you the opportunity to join your neighbors and friends and take a prominent role in improving your community life.
- No one’s religion is questioned nor is anyone excluded because of creed, race, ethnic origin, educational attainment, vocation, marital status, or physical stature.
- Through local lodges, district, state and national programs, the lodges provide healthy activities, guidance and assistance to millions of boys and girls every year.
The Order is a non-political, non-sectarian and strictly American fraternity. Proposal for membership in the Order is only by invitation of a member in good standing. To be accepted as a member, you must be:
- American citizen
- Believe in God
- Be of good moral character
- At least 21 years old
|The Phoenix Club||Orange County Country Clubs|
|Orange County Breweries||Live Music Venues in Orange County|
|Wedding Venues in Orange County||Orange County Golf Courses|
Monique McArthur is a mother of two, writer, and creator of delicious recipes. In her spare time she enjoys exploring all that Orange County has to offer, traveling, shopping, running with her dogs and spending time with family.