Disneyland After Dark is a special series of events hosted at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim. These events are closed to the general public and include after hours park access, themed entertainment, characters, attractions, and other special activities packed full of Disney magic.
Disneyland After Dark Events are held only on select dates and a ticket is required for entry to the event. Each after dark event is four hours long, with activities that are only available at these special experiences. Each after dark ticket also includes 3 hours of pre-party park access so you can enjoy the park before your special event. Disneyland After Dark Events are open to guests of all ages unless otherwise noted.
Disneyland After Dark Events
Address: Disneyland Resort, 1313 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim, CA 92802
Hours: 9PM to 1AM
Early Park Access: Park entry at 6PM, no reservation required for After Dark ticketholders
Disneyland After Dark themed events include:
- Throwback Nite: Guests will experience Disney’s classic past as they step back into the 1950s and 1960s.
- Includes vintage music and dancing
- Fireworks show
- Classic park characters
- Classic park attractions open include Peter Pan’s Flight, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise, and more
- Food and drinks that were popular during early park days will be available for purchase
- Star Wars Nite: The Ultimate Star Wars Extravaganza!
- Fireworks show with music from the Star Wars films
- Star Wars characters on site
- Galactic Dance party
- Open attractions include Star Tours, Millennium Falcon, and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Food and drinks will include out of this galaxy goodies
- Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite:
- Early admission and after hours park acccess
- DJ and Dance Party
- Pride Parade
- Character experiences
- Photo Ops
- Themed food and dining packages
After Dark Entertainment
- Events include fireworks, a parade, or a live show
- Special themed backgrounds will be available for photo opps
- Character experiences and Disney friends will be on scene
- Park will feature special themed décor and enhancements
- Themed attire is encouraged
- Live performances and themed music
- Dance Parties
- Select attractions will be running based on the nights theme
- Commemorative keepsakes like credentials, guide maps, and Disney PhotoPass Downloads
- Themed merchandise available to purchase during the event
- Specially curated and prepared food and drinks available to match the nights theme
- See the Disneyland Resort costume guidelines
More About Disneyland Resort
Learn more about all of Disneyland’s rides and attractions, including those that have been in operations since the park opened in 1955, plus some rides from the past that are no longer with us.
Find out the answers to all of your Disney questions before heading to the park. Learn about what you can and can’t bring, the best time to visit, fun facts about Disney parks, and more.
|Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival||Disneyland Hotels in Anaheim|
|Disney’s California Adventure||Downtown Disney|
|Disneyland Hotels in Anaheim||Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge|
Heidi Deal is the author of the Newcomers Handbook to Living In Los Angeles & Orange County, and a children’s book author specializing in history and human rights.