Pacific Symphony’s SummerFest is a series of three shows held annually at FivePoint Amphitheatre in Irvine. The three shows held from July to September include a July 4 Spectacular, a live-to-film event and classical favorites.
This year’s July 4 Spectacular is set to the music of the Beatles plus patriotic tunes and followed by a dazzling fireworks show. The live-to-film event features the classic movie Raiders of the Lost Ark and Tchaikovsky’s Spectacular will include classical favorites from Beethoven, Rachmaninoff and of course, Tchaikovsky.
Pacific Symphony SummerFest
Where: FivePoint Amphitheatre
Address: 14800 Chinon, Irvine, CA 92618
July 4 Spectacular: Music of the Beatles: Tuesday, July 4, 2023
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark Live in Concert: Sunday, August 13, 2023
Tchaikovsky’s Spectacular: Saturday, September 9, 2023
Show Begins: 8:00 PM
Box Office Opens: 12:00 PM
Parking Lots Open: 5:00 PM
Doors Open: 6:00 PM
General Parking: Free (included in price of ticket)
Premium Parking: Price Varies
RV/Limo Parking: $150
Guaranteed Parking: $100
Parking & Directions
Amphitheatre Guide & Venue Information
Parking: Symphony Box Office: (714) 755-5799
Symphony Box Office Hours: Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
How to Get Summerfest Tickets
SummerFest is a series of three performances and is typically only sold as a season ticket package at the outset. Around mid to late May the Pacific Symphony typically announces single tickets for sale to all three shows.
Summerfest Series Performances
July 4 Spectacular: Music of the Beatles
Date/Time: Tuesday, July 4, 2023 | 8:00 PM
Celebrate Independence Day with an epic outdoor concert featuring Classical Mystery Tour performing music of The Beatles and a stunning fireworks display. Rock out to the timeless classics of the Fab Four, and then watch the sky light up! Sing, dance and enjoy an unforgettable night of music, memories, and magic.
Artists: Richard Kaufman (conductor), Classical Mystery Tour, Pacific Symphony
Programs: Patriotic favorites and megahits of The Beatles
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark Live in Concert
Date/Time: Sunday, August 13, 2023 | 8:00 PM
This live-to-film event features the film that gave the world one of its greatest movie heroes, Indiana Jones. Relive the magic on the silver screen with the original great adventure… Raiders of the Lost Ark… with John Williams’ epic score performed live to picture by a full symphony orchestra!
There will be a 20-minute intermission approximately half-way through. Dialogue and subtitles will be presented in English. Cosplay, cosbounds, and bounds are encouraged. Please note that Live Nation reserves the right to review costumes for any potential hazardous items and restrict entry of items.
Artists: Constantine Kitsopoulos (conductor), Guest conductor, Pacific Symphony
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark™ Music: John Williams
Date/Time: Saturday, September 9, 2023 | 8:00 PM
No SummerFest is complete without Pacific Symphony performing Tchaikovsky’s thrilling “1812” overture, complete with brilliant fireworks and cannons. You’ll enjoy this famous romantic composer’s passionate First Piano Concerto, performed by Claire Huangci. Plus, the most famous four notes in music, Beethoven’s Symphony No 5, and Rachmaninoff’s sweeping masterpiece, Piano Concerto No. 2.
Artists: Carl St.Clair (conductor), Claire Huangci (piano), Pacific Symphony
Beethoven: Symphony No 5
Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto No. 2
Tchaikovsky: “1812” Overture
Know Before You Go
- There is a clear bag policy: Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags. Maximum size: 12″ x 6″ x 12″ AND/OR small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand. Doesn’t need to be clear. Maximum Size: 4.5″ x 6.5.” No other bags will be allowed.
- Cashless Payment: All points of sale will only accept credit, debit or mobile pay (such as Apple Pay or Google Pay). In the event you are not carrying credit or debit cards, staff will be available on site at the Guest Services Booth to exchange cash for card, dollar for dollar, without any service fees.
- Outside Food & Beverages: Not allowed except for one (1) sealed water bottle and one (1) clear gallon sized bag for snacks. There will be a wide variety of dinner and beverage options available for purchase on-site.
- Mobile Ticketing: These are mobile entry events, which means your phone is your ticket. Tickets will not be emailed or available for print (for previously scheduled shows where you selected print at home or mail, your tickets will be honored accordingly). Screen grabs will NOT be accepted.
- Cosplay is allowed: Live Nation reserves the right to review costumes for any potentially hazardous items and restrict entry of items.
|FivePoint Amphitheatre Guide||Fairs & Festivals in Orange County|
|Live Theater & Performing Arts Venues||4th of July Events in Orange County|
|Live Music Venues in Orange County||California Music Festivals|
Monique McArthur is a mother of two, writer, and creator of delicious recipes. In her spare time she enjoys exploring all that Orange County has to offer, traveling, shopping, running with her dogs and spending time with family.