Celebrate Independence Day with the Pacific Symphony’s July 4 Spectacular at FivePoint in Irvine with music of The Beatles and a stunning fireworks display. Plus, enjoy a night filled with patriotic tunes and the Pacific Symphony’s traditional salute to the U.S. Armed Forces. Sing, dance, and enjoy an unforgettable night of music, memories, and magic!
Check out all the Orange County 4th of July Events this year!
Pacific Symphony July 4 Spectacular at FivePoint
Where: FivePoint Amphitheatre
Address: 14800 Chinon, Irvine, CA 92618
Date: Tuesday, July 4, 2023
Show Begins: 8:00 PM
Box Office Opens: 12:00 PM
Parking Lots Open: 5:00 PM
Doors Open: 6:00 PM
General Parking: Free (included in price of ticket)
Premium Parking: Price Varies
RV/Limo Parking: $150
Guaranteed Parking: $100
Parking & Directions
Amphitheatre Guide & Venue Information
Parking: Symphony Box Office: (714) 755-5799
Symphony Box Office Hours: Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
How to Get July 4 Spectacular Tickets
There are three ways to get tickets:
- Purchase the SummerFest 3-series performance season ticket package which also includes a live-to-film event in August and a classical favorites event in September.
- Wait until mid to late May when single tickets go on sale for each show. Hurry before they sell out!
- Be on the lookout for a giveaway for complimentary tickets from the City of Irvine. Last year (end of June), 1,000 complimentary tickets were given away on a first-come, first-served basis.
Last year the July 4 Spectacular featured the music of Queen. See the teaser for an idea of what to expect this year.
Know Before You Go
- There is a clear bag policy: Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags. Maximum size: 12″ x 6″ x 12″ AND/OR small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand. Doesn’t need to be clear. Maximum Size: 4.5″ x 6.5.” No other bags will be allowed.
- Cashless Payment: All points of sale will only accept credit, debit or mobile pay (such as Apple Pay or Google Pay). In the event you are not carrying credit or debit cards, staff will be available on site at the Guest Services Booth to exchange cash for card, dollar for dollar, without any service fees.
- Outside Food & Beverages: Not allowed except for one (1) sealed water bottle and one (1) clear gallon sized bag for snacks. There will be a wide variety of dinner and beverage options available for purchase on-site.
- Mobile Ticketing: These are mobile entry events, which means your phone is your ticket. Tickets will not be emailed or available for print (for previously scheduled shows where you selected print at home or mail, your tickets will be honored accordingly). Screen grabs will NOT be accepted.
|4th of July Events in Orange County||Fairs & Festivals in Orange County|
|4th of July Activities & Things To Do||Huntington Beach 4th of July Celebration|
|Santa Ana Fourth of July Celebration||Dana Point 4th of July Fireworks at Doheny Beach|
Monique McArthur is a mother of two, writer, and creator of delicious recipes. In her spare time she enjoys exploring all that Orange County has to offer, traveling, shopping, running with her dogs and spending time with family.