The American Ninja Warrior Adventure Park at MainPlace Mall in Santa Ana is an inspiration of the popular TV show of the same name. Fans of the show (or not) who’ve never climbed a rock wall or practiced Ninja tactics can take part in the courses.
The ninja park opened on July 8, 2022.
Located on the upper level of MainPlace Mall between Macy’s and JCPenney, both American Ninja Warrior-inspired courses offer varying levels of difficulties so that ninjas of all ages and experience can participate.
The Ninja Warrior courses were designed by Air Park USA in collaboration with Universal Live Entertainment – a division of Universal Parks & Resorts and part of Comcast-owned NBCUniversal.
Inflatable & Truss Obstacle Course Features
The 17,000-sq.-ft. area has two obstacle courses. The first is a truss obstacle course with aluminum sections just like the TV show. The second is a 10,000-sq.-ft. family-friendly inflatable obstacle course for ninjas as young as one year old.
Truss Obstacle Course Features
- Divided into five lanes with increasing levels of difficulty.
- Each lane starts with a version of the TV show, starting with Mushroom Steps in the easier lanes and Diminishing Steps in the harder lanes that get increasingly more difficult.
Along the way, competitors face daunting obstacles with names like Cheese Doors, Rock Canyon, Dancing Stones, Side Swinger and Spinning Log.
Every lane ends with a smaller version of the TV show’s famed Warped Wall — with heights ranging from 8 to 14 feet depending on the lane difficulty.
The most difficult lane on the ninja course features numerous obstacles before competitors must scale the tallest Warped Wall.
- Bacon Back
- Cargo Grab
- Floating Bridges
- Floating StepsFlying Saucers
- Jumping Spider
- Log Runner
- Monkey Swings
- Spider Walls
- Spinning Poles
- Tilting Logs
- Unstable Bridge
- The Famous Warped Wall
To gamify the experience times are recorded for every competitor’s run.
The American Ninja Warrior Adventure Park has the following amenities:
- Ground floor café with seating. The café menu includes snacks, coffee, tea, slushies and a selection of candy.
- Adjacent to the café is the spectators’ viewing area on the same level as the activities
- Ground floor reception
- Free parking
- Fully wheelchair accessible
Ninja Warrior Adventure Park Tickets
60 Minute Ninja Session: $19.95
90 Minute Ninja Session: $24.95
120 Minute Ninja Session: $29.95
Spectator: $0 (up to two)
Spectators can view the action from the viewing and café area but are not permitted to enter the attractions.
Gift Cards are also available for purchase.
American Ninja Warrior Party Packages are available.
Contact the park for large group and school discounts.
Parking at the mall is free.
Ninja Session Length: 60, 90, and 120 Minutes
Plan to arrive 20 minutes early to allow time for check-in, wristband distribution, and a safety briefing prior to the start of the session.
Be sure to complete the online waiver prior to arrival.
What to Wear
- All guests must have athletic footwear on the American Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course. You will be required to purchase reusable American Ninja Warrior Grip Socks for the Inflatable Obstacle Course.
- For optimal performance, and to avoid sore hands, American Ninja Warrior Adventure Park gloves can be worn.
- Wear something comfortable and suitable for sports activities.
- Remove all jewelry, hats and loose objects to prevent loss, damage or injury to yourself or others.
- American Ninja Warrior items are available at time of purchasing tickets online or at the park.
- American Ninja Warrior Grip Socks
- American Ninja Warrior Gloves
- American Ninja Warrior Headbands
- American Ninja Warrior Arm Sleeve
- American Ninja Warrior themed birthday cake
What to Know Before Arriving
- Age Restrictions:
- 5 and under – Sessions will be available and must be accompanied by participating adult.
- 8 and under – It is recommend an adult participates in this session with you.
- 12 and under – An adult, either participating or spectating, must remain on site during the session.
- 17 and under – A waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian for all participants under the age of 18.
- Participating Ninjas must read, and follow the ninja rules and watch a safety briefing video of the rules before entering the park.
- No cell phones allowed on the courses.
- Free lockers available on site for your shoes and belongings.
- No outside food or drinks allowed. Only food and drinks bought from our café to be consumed on-site.
- The café closes at the start of the last session.
- For those who are sensory sensitive or epileptic please be aware our facility has flashing lights and music.
- The courses were designed with optimal safety in mind.
Email: [email protected]
Address: 2800 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92705
Ninja Warrior Training
Ninja gyms aka parkour gyms are scattered throughout the US and often not official Ninja Warrior Gyms. However, they offer many of the same obstacles and are a great opportunity to train to complete the obstacles in record time. Plus, in the same way that people engage in yoga and CrossFit to build full body strength, you get the same from Ninja Warrior training. Below are gyms in Orange County that offer ninja training.
Ninja Warrior Gyms in Orange County
Firestorm Ultra (7220 Hazard Avenue, Westminster, CA 92683)
Olympia Training Center (2600 Walnut Ave. Unit G, Tustin, CA 92780)
VIBE Gymnastics (1411 North Tustin Street. Orange, CA 92867)
This list includes parks with free obstacle courses and areas for ninja training, parkour, street workout, freeletics and other training.
|Shopping Centers in Orange County||Indoor Gyms for Kids in Orange County|
|Orange County Skateparks||Orange County Great Park Sports Complex|
|Water Parks in Southern California||Family Attractions in Orange County|
Monique McArthur is a mother of two, writer, and creator of delicious recipes. In her spare time she enjoys exploring all that Orange County has to offer, traveling, shopping, running with her dogs and spending time with family.