Treat Mom to a delicious Mother’s Day Brunch, and let her know just how special she is to you. There are so many wonderful spots in Orange County to enjoy this special day that offer everything from the finest seafood to the finest views. We’ve got a list of some of the best places to go!
How do you decide where to go for Mother’s Day Brunch? Pick a spot that is one of Moms favorites, or one that she has wanted to try. You can also go for places that have all her favorite foods, dessert included!
Keep in mind that Mother’s Day is one of the busiest days of the year for restaurants. Here’s a few tips to help keep your Mother’s Day dining experience enjoyable.
- Make reservations in advance! Most restaurants will accept reservations for special occasions. Call ahead and book your spot early.
- Arrive a few minutes early. If you are late for your reservation they have no choice but to seat the next waiting party.
- Be patient if you have to wait. Mother’s Day is a special day, and other customers will likely relax and enjoy their meals, and may linger a while.
Mother’s Day will be celebrated on Sunday, May 14, 2023.
Looking for Bottomless Mimosa’s and Bloody Mary’s? We’ve got you covered with these OC Bottomless Brunch Spots!
Mother’s Day Restaurants
- 21 Ocean Front (Newport Beach)
- Andrei’s (Irvine)
- Bayside Restaurant (Newport Beach)
- Bello by Sandro Nardone (Newport Beach)
- Black Marlin (Tustin)
- The Bungalow (Newport Beach)
- The Capital Grille (Costa Mesa)
- Cafe Sevilla (Costa Mesa) – Bottomless Mimosas!
- Cedar Creek (Brea)
- The Cellar (Fullerton)
- Citrus City Grille (Orange)
- Claim Jumper (South Coast Plaza, Buena Park)
- Del Frisco’s Grille (Irvine)
- Eddie V’s (Newport Beach)
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar (Anaheim)
- Goofy’s Kitchen (Anaheim)
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ (Brea)
- Hangar 24 (Tustin) – Free Mother’s Day event
- Hendrix (Laguna Niguel)
- The Hobbit (Orange) – Fun and unique experience!
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
- Las Brisas (Laguna Beach)
- Lazy Dog (Brea, Irvine, Orange)
- The LOT (Fashion Island)
- Mastro’s (Costa Mesa, Newport Beach)
- McClain Cellars (Laguna Beach) – Wine & Cake pairing
- McCormick & Schmick’s (Anaheim)
- Morton’s Steakhouse (Anaheim, Santa Ana)
- Old Vine Kitchen & Bar (Costa Mesa)
- Orange County Mining Co (Orange)
- Orange Hill Restaurant (Orange)
- Paul Martin’s Grill (Spectrum)
- Poppy & Seed (Anaheim)
- Port Restaurant & Bar (Corona Del Mar)
- Pub Thirty-Two (Mission Viejo)
- Roy’s (Anaheim)
- Ruth Chris (Anaheim, Irvine)
- Season’s 52 (South Coast Plaza)
- Selanne Steak Tavern (Laguna Beach)
- SHOR (Newport Beach)
- Silver Trumpet Restaurant & Bar (Costa Mesa)
- Sushi ii – california (Newport Beach)
- The Ranch Mother’s Day Dinner (Anaheim)
- Tangerine Room (Anaheim)
- The Tartan Room (Orange) – Old school vibes
- Water Grill (Costa Mesa)
- WAVE Newport Beach
- The Waterfront Beach Resort (Huntington Beach)
- The Winery (Newport Beach)
Many of these places can be found on Open Table for reservations and more brunch details including menus.
|OC Bottomless Brunch Spots||Brunch In Orange County|
|Mother’s Day||Restaurants With A View in Orange County|
|Seafood Restaurants In OC||Best Rooftop Bars & Restaurants|
Monique McArthur is a mother of two, writer, and creator of delicious recipes. In her spare time she enjoys exploring all that Orange County has to offer, traveling, shopping, running with her dogs and spending time with family.