Creep It Real OC is one of Orange County’s most popular Halloween-themed events, hosted annually to kick off the spooky season at the Heritage Museum of Orange County in Santa Ana, California. The Halloween superfan event features Halloween and horror themed artists, local businesses, licensed merchandise, food and beverages, live performances, celebrity appearances, and more. Put on your costumes and join in the Halloween fun.
The theme for 2023 is “Camp Creep It Real OC”. A portion of the ticket sales for the annual event is donated to the Heritage Museum of Orange County to assist with maintenance and preservation of. The historic site features to homes that date back to the 1800s and it is rumored that they are haunted!
Creep It Real OC
Where: Heritage Museum Of Orange County
Address: 3101 W. Harvard Street, Santa Ana, CA, 92704
Dates/Times: Saturday, September 16 | 1PM – 7PM and Sunday, September 17 | 11AM – 5PM
Admission: Online General Admission is $15 + $2 for 1 day | $25 Creepin’ Weekend Pass for 2-Day General Admission | Children 10 and Under are Free
Creep It Real Activities
- Shopping from vendors
- Tour the Hocus Pocus Museum with props, costumes, and more from the films
- Celebrity Meet & Greets with Hocus Pocus cast members
- Food and drinks available for purchase
- Spooky treats
- Live Halloween Music and DJ
- Spooky themed photo opps
- Creepy characters
- Magic Performance
Creep It Real Festive
The Creep It Real Festive Edition keeps the spooky season going! More shopping, food, and fun, happening Friday, November 17 and Saturday, November 18, 2023. Details coming soon.
Creep It Real Tips
- Costumes are welcome.
- Foam weapons are permitted. No metal or real weapons.
- Pets invited! Dress them up too!
- Creep It Real is an outdoor event – bring a hat, water, sunscreen, and closed toed shoes are recommended.
- Parking is limited – carpooling, Uber, etc. are recommended.
|Halloween Events In Orange County||50 Halloween Activities & Fun Things to Do|
|10 Best Halloween Costumes||Halloween Games for Kids|
|Knott’s Scary Farm: Making Monsters||Doll In The Hall|
Heidi Deal is the author of the Newcomers Handbook to Living In Los Angeles & Orange County, and a children’s book author specializing in history and human rights.