The Anaheim Hills Easter Festival will take place on Sunday, April 2, 2023 at Ronald Reagan Park starting from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. This free event will feature an egg hunt, easter bunny photos, egg decorating, face painting, raffle, silent auction, crafts and games.
Easter will be observed on Sunday, April 9, 2023.
Where: Ronald Reagan Park
Address: 945 Weir Canyon Road, Anaheim, CA 92808
Phone: (714) 765-4311
Parking Lot: Yes
Date: Sunday, April 2, 2023
Hours/Schedule: Sunday, April 2, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
This is a free community event sponsored by the Anaheim Hills Rotary.
Easter Festival Activities
The following free activities will take place:
- Egg hunt – Over 6,000 eggs stuffed with surprises with separate areas for younger and older ages. Bring an Easter basket!
- Easter bunny photos – Take photos with the Easter bunny.
- Egg decorating – Kids can color and decorate eggs.
- Crafts – Face painting and balloon shaping artist.
- Silent auction – Bid on golf packages, hotel stays, bicycles, gift cards and more.
- Vendors – Purchase wares plus shaved ice, popcorn, pizza, beverages and more.
About Ronald Reagan Park
Formerly known as “Toyon Park,” this 16-acre hilltop park features a children’s play area, sports fields, outdoor basketball court, sand volleyball, picnic tables with shelters, recreation center, restrooms and trails.
|Irvine Park Easter Eggstravaganza||Tustin Easter Celebration & Egg Hunt|
|Easter Events in Orange County||Buena Park Spring Eggstravaganza|
|Restaurants Open On Easter||Easter Meals To Go|
Monique McArthur is a mother of two, writer, and creator of delicious recipes. In her spare time she enjoys exploring all that Orange County has to offer, traveling, shopping, running with her dogs and spending time with family.