At the Adventure Lagoon in Anaheim you jump, climb, dive, slide and splash into your next family-friendly adventure on the massive floating obstacle course. The floating playground is home to bouncing domes, giant slides, climbing towers and more.
If a floating obstacle course doesn’t seem like enough, don’t worry: you also can lounge on the sandy beach, ride kayaks and paddles, play cornhole or water volleyball, and much more. For the younger kids there is a designated mom and me area with toys, small slides, inflatables and even mini paddle boats. There is also no need to worry about getting cold in the water as it is kept at 74 to 78 degrees year-round.
Aqua Park Features
- Aquaglide Ring Monsoon XXL Floating Obstacle Course
- Kaos: A gigantic bouncing dome that allows people to climb, bounce, slide, splash, or lounge.
- Thunderdome: An arena for climbing a mountain, an 8 sided slide, 9 position mesh crows nest, and a splash zone floor.
- Freefall Extreme: A zero-entry slide that features a 10 ft tall ladder-style climbing wall, and a large, enclosed splash zone for playing or relaxing.
- Freefall Supreme: A giant 16.5 ft tall slide featuring a multi-use play station.
- Jungle Joe 2: A towering climbing structure with a slide, interior mesh floors that create splash zones and multi-level terraces for your exploration.
- Monkey Dome: The monkey dome is a way to challenge yourself and your friends to cross without falling.
More Things to Do at Adventure Lagoon
- Adventure playground
- Beach Lounging
- Inner Tubes
- Mom and Me area/toys/slide/paddle boats
- Oversized Jenga blocks
- Paddle boarding
- Pedal & bumper boats
- Sandbox toys
- Splash Zone
- Toy water river boats
- Water volleyball
- Food: Food trucks offering tacos, nachos, burgers, chicken fingers, Agua Fresca, churros and more
- Drinks: Water, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist
- Treats: Dibs, Ice Cream, Ice Cream Bars
- Pro-Shop: Includes beachwear, sunscreen and towels
- Lockers: On-site lockers to store all your belongings
- Tables, Chairs, Lounge Chairs: Seating is limited, especially shaded seating and available first come, first served
- Free Parking: Additional Parking is located along North Dynamics Street
Summer Hours, Days, Dates
May 28 – September 30
Saturday: 10:30am – 6pm (gate closes at 5:30pm)
Sunday: 10:30am – 6pm (gate closes at 5:30pm)
Spring & Fall Hours, Days, Dates
April & October
Monday – Sunday: 10:30am – 6pm
(gate closes at 5:30pm)
Closed: November – March
Adventure Lagoon Tickets
Purchase Tickets Online or purchase in person at the pro-shop
- Premium Admission: Premium Admissions include 1 obstacle course session and All Day Beach Pass for ages 6 and up.
- General Admission: Access the beach, swim area, Mom and Me area/toys/slide/peddle boats.
- Obstacle Course: Sessions last for 1-hour (5-minute orientation + 55-minute obstacle course session. Sessions start each hour on the hour. Arrive 20-minutes early for your training / orientation and life-vest suiting.
- Party Packages: Several party packages to choose from.
What to Know Before Arriving
- Bathing Suit
- Folding chair (seating is limited, especially shaded seating)
- Debit/Credit Card or Cash
- Completed Waiver – Complete online
- No outside food, drinks, alcohol, glass, gum, ice chests or coolers allowed
- Metal or plastic water flasks are allowed
- No outside umbrellas or shade structures
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- No re-entry allowed upon park exit
- No smoking or vaping at the park, parking lot or in your vehicle
- Uber, Lift, Carpool, Vanpool and Group buses allowed
Address: 3255 E Miraloma Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806
|Water Parks in Southern California||Wild Rivers|
|Family Attractions in Orange County||American Ninja Warrior Adventure Park|
|Best Value Annual Passes In OC||Best Swim Spots In OC|