The Tustin Fourth of July Celebration is an annual event held at Tustin High School that brings together the community of Tustin and surrounding area. With its exciting lineup of activities, music and dancing, food trucks and dazzling fireworks display, the Fourth of July Celebration is a memorable experience for all attendees.
The Tustin Fourth of July Celebration will take place on Tuesday, July 4, 2023 with the festivities beginning at 6:30 PM and the fireworks show beginning at 9:00 PM.
Check out all the Orange County 4th of July Events this year!
Tustin Fourth of July Celebration
City of Tustin Official Website
Phone: (714) 573-3326
Where: Northrup Stadium at Tustin High School
Address: 1171 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92780
Date: Thursday, July 4, 2024
Festivities Begin: 6:30 PM
Fireworks Begin: 9:00 PM (20 minutes duration)
What to Know
- Seating is available on both sets of bleachers. There is also a grass area on the San Juan Street side of the stadium.
- Parking is available at Tustin High, 1171 El Camino Real, Tustin 92780 – $10/vehicle. All proceeds benefit Tustin High Dance Team.
- Operation Warm Wishes will be collecting nonperishable food items for homeless veterans from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM in the parking lot.
- Several food trucks will be selling food.
- Dogs are not allowed on school grounds regardless of whether the dog is restrained by a leash, chain, rope, cord, or similar device.
- No smoking or vaping on school grounds. It is prohibited by TUSD.
- Be warned, there will be the traditional marshmallow fight.
- The fireworks show will fire off on the baseball fields. The show lasts 20 minutes and will be filled with aerial fireworks.
- When the show is over, the lights will be turned back on and it is recommended that you wait until the lights are on before leaving.
- Please clean up your area. If you need a bag staff will give you one.
|4th of July Events in Orange County
|Dana Point 4th of July Fireworks at Doheny Beach
|Huntington Beach 4th of July Celebration
|Knott’s Berry Farm 4th of July Fireworks
|Cypress 4th of July – Salute to America
|Santa Ana Fourth of July Celebration
Monique McArthur is a mother of two, writer, and creator of delicious recipes. In her spare time she enjoys exploring all that Orange County has to offer, traveling, shopping, running with her dogs and spending time with family.